BY SOFTSOAP

ann m.
ann m.
Newark, NJ
This hand soap is great for kids. My daughter absolutely loves her frozen themed soap.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
Perrysburg, OH
I buy this for my daughter every time we are need of "her" soap! She loves the smell!!
Kaylea C.
Kaylea C.
Canton ga
This brand here Is amazing! Smells great and great for kids! I recommend getting this!
Love this because its so useful my baby niece Also loves it and especially with frozen
Erika A.
Erika A.
Colonial Heights, VA
My daughter loves these. They smell great and she loves the characters on the bottles.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Houma, LA
My babies love it not only the picture but the smell the way it makes Their hands feel
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
I loved this soap. It felt nice on my hands and smelt good and the bottle is very fun.
Mikalah R.
Mikalah R.
Monahans, TX
Very kid friendly. Encouraged my girls to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Ringgold , GA
Frozen is awesome and so is this hand soap. Foaming hand soap is fun and effective
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
Works great and my daughter is always excited to wash up. Who doesn't love frozen?
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?