BY SOFTSOAP

Wendy R.
Bridgeport
My kids love this. It keeps them washing there hands all the time. It smells great too.
Erika A.
Colonial Heights, VA
My daughter loves these. They smell great and she loves the characters on the bottles.
Ashley D.
Griffith, IN
Kids loved this soap.... Smell was great and kept the kids actively washing their hands
Brittany M.
Mounds, OK
Hands are very soft after using and the characters make it fun for my kiddos also cheap
Alisha R.
Perrysburg, OH
I buy this for my daughter every time we are need of "her" soap! She loves the smell!!
Karen F.
Irving, TX
This is a great soap got kids. My youngest brother loves it. It leaves your hands soft.
hannah j.
Lorain, OH
I bought one for my little sister for her birthday and she loved great for frozen fans.
gin r.
Oxnard, CA
My 3 year old uses the kids soft soap and loves the smell and characters on the bottle
ann m.
Newark, NJ
This hand soap is great for kids. My daughter absolutely loves her frozen themed soap.
Jennifer W.
West Rutland, VT
Love it!!! Smells great. The kids love to wash their hands because it's Disney related!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?