BY SOFTSOAP

hannah j.
Lorain, OH
I bought one for my little sister for her birthday and she loved great for frozen fans.
Michi H.
Riverview, FL
The design on the bottle makes my daughter want to wash her hands even more. Great idea
Karen F.
Irving, TX
This is a great soap got kids. My youngest brother loves it. It leaves your hands soft.
Jennifer W.
West Rutland, VT
Love it!!! Smells great. The kids love to wash their hands because it's Disney related!
Wendy R.
Bridgeport
My kids love this. It keeps them washing there hands all the time. It smells great too.
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA
Used to have this in my bathroom, the scent was amazing and the soap lasted a long time
Brittany M.
Mounds, OK
Hands are very soft after using and the characters make it fun for my kiddos also cheap
Ashley D.
Griffith, IN
Kids loved this soap.... Smell was great and kept the kids actively washing their hands
Erika A.
Colonial Heights, VA
My daughter loves these. They smell great and she loves the characters on the bottles.
gin r.
Oxnard, CA
My 3 year old uses the kids soft soap and loves the smell and characters on the bottle
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?