BY SOFTSOAP

Brii B.
West Palm Beach, FL
My little cousin has this in her bathroom and I really like it it's very soapie lollllll
Heather E.
Jesup, GA
My kids love the design and fruity smell. I love the fact they are enjoying clean hands.
Tiffany O.
Coker, AL
Works just fine its affordable and the kids like the pictures on the label scents are ok
Brittany S.
Conway, SC
My kid wants to wash her hands with this frozen soap. I rest assured her hands are clean
B P.
Bluewell
My little girl insists this is the only soap that is not harsh on her sensitive hands.
Nancy P.
My little sister loves it! And my baby cousin they have went through Through 4 bottles!
Love this because its so useful my baby niece Also loves it and especially with frozen
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA
Used to have this in my bathroom, the scent was amazing and the soap lasted a long time
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Perfect hand soap for your kids bathroom. Who doesn't love frozen? Plus it smells good.
Kaylea C.
Canton ga
This brand here Is amazing! Smells great and great for kids! I recommend getting this!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?