BY SOFTSOAP

Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
Great soap for the price and the packaging keeps the kids happy about washing their hands
Jeanine S.
I love this hand soap. I like the smell and my kids love the characters on the container.
Heather E.
Jesup, GA
My kids love the design and fruity smell. I love the fact they are enjoying clean hands.
Brii B.
West Palm Beach, FL
My little cousin has this in her bathroom and I really like it it's very soapie lollllll
Cristeen D.
Bronx, NY
My daughter washes her hand frequently after using the bathroom because of this product.
Tiffany O.
Coker, AL
Works just fine its affordable and the kids like the pictures on the label scents are ok
Brittany S.
Conway, SC
My kid wants to wash her hands with this frozen soap. I rest assured her hands are clean
Samantha M.
Towson, MD
I love this stuff it's good for my son he has fun washing his hands because of this soap
Nancy P.
My little sister loves it! And my baby cousin they have went through Through 4 bottles!
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Perfect hand soap for your kids bathroom. Who doesn't love frozen? Plus it smells good.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?