BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer H.
Yulee, FL
My girls love this soap and it makes them want to wash their hands without reminding them.
Rachel T.
Puyallup, WA
Nice hand soap that works great, smells pleasant and rinses easily. My hand soap of choice.
Menette D.
Hiawassee, GA
Great product!! My girls love this hand soap & all the bubbles it makes!! Great for kids!!
Sarah S.
Ocala, FL
The kids love this soap since it has Frozen on it and I like that it actually cleans them!
Cristeen D.
Bronx, NY
My daughter washes her hand frequently after using the bathroom because of this product.
Amanda B.
Hudson, NY
This product is great for my kids and it makes them want to wash their hands all the time
Jeanine S.
I love this hand soap. I like the smell and my kids love the characters on the container.
Kasey K.
Bristol, TN
Great soap for the price and the packaging keeps the kids happy about washing their hands
Samantha M.
Towson, MD
I love this stuff it's good for my son he has fun washing his hands because of this soap
Marjan S.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is wonderful it has Disney character if makes the kids want to wash there hands
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?