BY SOFTSOAP

Desiree F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My kids really loves this it's great after they use the restroom and coming home from school
nikita G.
Leave your hands soft and smells amaxing. And my daugher just loved it because it was frozen.
Taylor E.
Evansville, IN
Great product! My 4 year old washes her hands without being asked just because of this soap!
Diane E.
Easton, MD
My 6 year old daughter received this in a goodie bag. Not too sweet, fresh scent. Not sticky.
Kayla M.
Lykens, PA
My kids love washing their hands with this soap. They think its fun. Love the way it smells.
Chasity L.
Rising Fawn, GA
Got this for my daughter and absolutely loved it. Smelled good and got her dirty hands clean
Tenea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves hands clean and smelling great without the dry feeling you get with most liquid soaps.
Tatyana T.
Omaha, NE
My kids love it so I get it for them every time I go the store they beg me to get it for them
Jessica
I love this soap for my kids, intises them to wash there hands more often and it truly cleans
Wendy A.
Palatka, FL
It's smells wonderful and gets the job done. We like it. Lathers well . I would buy it again.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?