BY SOFTSOAP

Melissa T.
Wasco, CA
My daughters love anything frozen. The hand soap smells good and it cleans their little hands.
Ariel G.
It ok I don't like it causes I think it don't really help get the bacteria off are kids hands.
Heel leuk voor kinderen, moedigt hen aan om hun handen meer te wassen, ruikt fris! Goede prijs
Tenea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves hands clean and smelling great without the dry feeling you get with most liquid soaps.
Darby S.
Philadelphia, PA
What little girl doesn't love Frozen? The scent is great, hands are clean and mommy us happy!
Tatyana T.
Omaha, NE
My kids love it so I get it for them every time I go the store they beg me to get it for them
Diane E.
Easton, MD
My 6 year old daughter received this in a goodie bag. Not too sweet, fresh scent. Not sticky.
Wendy A.
Palatka, FL
It's smells wonderful and gets the job done. We like it. Lathers well . I would buy it again.
nikita G.
Leave your hands soft and smells amaxing. And my daugher just loved it because it was frozen.
Jessica
I love this soap for my kids, intises them to wash there hands more often and it truly cleans
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?