BY SOFTSOAP

Sarah H.
Didn't like this soap at all for my children didn't smell too good at all wouldn't buy it again
Caitlin D.
Saint Paul, VA
I love this product. I suggest it to everyone. The kids absolutely love it. Its a great product
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
I bought this hand soap but was disappointed to see that it wasn't frozen. It wasn't even cold.
Doreen H.
Ramer
My granddaughters like the soap Evertime they come to my house they ask me to buy it for them.
Misty W.
I love softsoap soap. My kids love the characters on the bottles and the fragrances please me.
Donna E.
Savannah, GA
My kids love the themed bottles and are more prone to use it because it looks fun lol go figure
Melissa T.
Wasco, CA
My daughters love anything frozen. The hand soap smells good and it cleans their little hands.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
My kids love the frozen soap. And i love the smell and it leave my hands soft not dried either.
Carolyn T.
Dundalk, MD
My kids love this soap and I like knowing theit hands are clean. Great product for little ones.
Darby S.
Philadelphia, PA
What little girl doesn't love Frozen? The scent is great, hands are clean and mommy us happy!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?