BY SOFTSOAP

Sara B.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
My kids love the frozen soap. And i love the smell and it leave my hands soft not dried either.
Mekedda E.
Mekedda E.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's okay. I bought this for the first time for my daughter. It's does what it's suppose to do.
April C.
April C.
Maywood, IL
My niece enjoys this handsoap as she loves frozen too! It smells awesome and isn't messy at all.
Carolyn T.
Carolyn T.
Dundalk, MD
My kids love this soap and I like knowing theit hands are clean. Great product for little ones.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Amarillo, TX
These Disney inspired soaps are fun for the whole family.with and veritied of different scents
Elishia G.
Elishia G.
Wyandotte, OK
Soft soap kids Frozen hand soap was awesome and my kids actually wanted to wash there hands...
Doreen H.
Doreen H.
Ramer
My granddaughters like the soap Evertime they come to my house they ask me to buy it for them.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Gainesville, GA
The soap smells really refreshing and does a great job in cleaning . It leaves your hands soft
Misty W.
Misty W.
I love softsoap soap. My kids love the characters on the bottles and the fragrances please me.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Dickeyville, WI
My little daughter just loves this soap and it matches the Frozen decorations in her bathroom!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?