BY SOFTSOAP

Sylvia A.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Absolutely enjoy this product I repurchase this often my children really enjoy it they like to look at the packaging wether it is frozen or micke mouse its very appealing to them pf course. The scent is amazing and it does clean the little hands well would definitely recommend it!!its a must buy!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
N Miami Beach, FL
This soap is great in fragant. Very kid friendly. Ive used this soap several times. It gets rid of any dirt or unwanted mildew. You can buy this product at your local drugstore. I constantly reach for this product when I go to my local drugstore. I would recommend for people to use this product
Shauna A.
Shauna A.
Oakville, CT
The Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap was bought for my little sister because she loves Frozen. I believe that products that are kid friendly such as this soap, help create a healthy habit of washing their hands after using the bathroom or playing. Love this product! I would definitely repurchase.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Maryland Heights, MO
Soft soap not only does a great job with their hand soaps they also do a great job with their packaging. We buy this hand soap often for each room with a sink in it. It is easy to refill when you run out if you don't want to replace the bottle. I would say soft soap always does a fantastic job.
Antie N.
Antie N.
Kokomo, IN
My princess absolutely loves this cute little Disney themed soap. I love it because it encourages her to was her hands with the Elsa soap as she calls it. It dries your hands out a bit but the formula is very good. It leaves your hands the a nice, smelling event. That lingers all day. I love it
Lesli T.
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
This soap gets hands clean gently. Kids love washing their hands with Ana and Elsa, making it a breeze to get them to wash up. I even enjoy using the soap because it smells nice and looks adorable. I will definitely be a repeat buyer of this product, or at least keep the bottle and refill it.
Juanita C.
Juanita C.
Crossett, AR
We love the Soft Soap Frozen hand soap. It gets my kids' hands clean and makes them actually want to wash their hands! It's also very affordable! I would highly recommend it for getting your little one especially in the habit of washing their hands regularly. I would definitely repurchase it!
Randi C.
Randi C.
Dille, WV
I love this hand soap! It is perfect for my daughter who at times needs reminded to wash her hands and she has excema so it is gentle on her skin but still get them clean without and oily residue or drying out her skin. I have noticed the gentle scent that is never overpowering and I love it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is something I bought just because I had a coupon but my girls love this. They love the Frozen theme. It was to bad in price especially with the coupon. We got ours at Korger. I will continue to buy this not only because its Frozen but because Softsoap has always been a dependable brand
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Holt, FL
Trying to get your children to wash their hands can be difficult to say the least. But with the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap my daughter wants to wash her hands! The scent is pleasant but not to overbearing for children. Every time I take my daughter into the store we grab another bottle.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?