BY SOFTSOAP

Julie P.
State College, PA
Standard soap, nothing too special. Cute with the frozen logo on it, but just your regular soap.
LaToya W.
Rincon, GA
Anything Frozen themed is a winner in my house. This product was no exception. my kids loved it!
Erin H.
Newton Falls, OH
My daughter loves having her own soap in her bathroom. She loves the characters on the container.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
My four year old loves washing her hands with Frozen hand soap. It leaves her hands squeaky clean
Samantha B.
Kihei, HI
My two daughters love this! Smells great and lathers real well. Makes them wash their hands more
Halie L.
Paducah KY
Smells great and kids love it! The fun Elsa character helps get kids to want to wash their hands.
Stephanie E.
Mount Vernon, ME
The pump continues to work which is important. I like the smell and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Courtney L.
Manchester, NH
Smells great, and the characters on the bottle make my girls want to wash their hands constantly!
mirlena m.
Cape Coral, FL
Really has abgreat smell perfect for the kids easy to use has an easy way to use verybgood price
Rayna K.
I love these for my kids and in my classroom. It's not expensive, yet works great for all ages.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?