BY SOFTSOAP

Susie C.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
Cute and always effective. Never fails, the entire company. The variety of smells are also nice.
Julie P.
Julie P.
State College, PA
Standard soap, nothing too special. Cute with the frozen logo on it, but just your regular soap.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Kihei, HI
My two daughters love this! Smells great and lathers real well. Makes them wash their hands more
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Didn't like this soap at all for my children didn't smell too good at all wouldn't buy it again
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
My daughters love this hand soap! The whole family uses soft soap in the kitchen and bathrooms.
This soap is great for kids and it could be used for adults to but mostly the kids like it most
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Saint Paul, VA
I love this product. I suggest it to everyone. The kids absolutely love it. Its a great product
Rayna K.
Rayna K.
I love these for my kids and in my classroom. It's not expensive, yet works great for all ages.
Donna E.
Donna E.
Savannah, GA
My kids love the themed bottles and are more prone to use it because it looks fun lol go figure
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
I bought this hand soap but was disappointed to see that it wasn't frozen. It wasn't even cold.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?