BY SOFTSOAP

Mayra M.
Chicago
I love this product only because my niece loves using it she loves frozen I buy her this every time
Tori W.
The kids love this soao, it's easy to use and the fun pic encourages use where other brand so not.
Stephanie B.
Trenton
These decorated soap dispenser make even the most stubborn toddlers get excited about hand washing!
Andrea W.
Naples, FL
I like the scent and that it is a foaming dispenser. My kids like to use this and they love frozen.
Violeta R.
Bakersfield, CA
My child loves the frozen liquid hand soap best soap ever very inexpensive and last a long time n
Karla M.
Blue Island, IL
My daughter loves it!! It has a soft smell which is great! I always buy it! I love soft soap!!!!
Glenda G.
Works great, kids love it, mom loves it b/c hands are cleans and the kids love the frozen design.
Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Love this soap. The kids actually like to use it pleasent smell great price. Couldnt ask for more
Jenn S.
I naturally bought this for my niece but she didn't like the smell so I use it myself and love it
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
Cute and always effective. Never fails, the entire company. The variety of smells are also nice.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?