BY SOFTSOAP

Violeta R.
Violeta R.
Bakersfield, CA
My child loves the frozen liquid hand soap best soap ever very inexpensive and last a long time n
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Manchester, NH
Smells great, and the characters on the bottle make my girls want to wash their hands constantly!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
My four year old loves washing her hands with Frozen hand soap. It leaves her hands squeaky clean
Halie L.
Halie L.
Metropolis, IL
Smells great and kids love it! The fun Elsa character helps get kids to want to wash their hands.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Newton Falls, OH
My daughter loves having her own soap in her bathroom. She loves the characters on the container.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I naturally bought this for my niece but she didn't like the smell so I use it myself and love it
Karla M.
Karla M.
Blue Island, IL
My daughter loves it!! It has a soft smell which is great! I always buy it! I love soft soap!!!!
LaToya W.
LaToya W.
Rincon, GA
Anything Frozen themed is a winner in my house. This product was no exception. my kids loved it!
mirlena m.
mirlena m.
Cape Coral, FL
Really has abgreat smell perfect for the kids easy to use has an easy way to use verybgood price
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mount Vernon, ME
The pump continues to work which is important. I like the smell and it doesn't dry out my hands.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?