BY SOFTSOAP

Tien D.
My baby girl loves this soap. She always looks for this soap to clean her kids when playing outside
Crystal M.
This product is Amazzing if you have kids. It techies my girls to wash there hands and keeps it fun
Aracely M.
Tucson, AZ
Love it! And of course the kids love it! Lol cheap and easy to find every where! Kills the germs. 🐛
Mayra M.
Chicago
I love this product only because my niece loves using it she loves frozen I buy her this every time
Victoria J.
Abbeville, LA
My daughter absolutely loves this soap. It has HDR favorite characters on it and a great scent too!
Ruth R.
Modesto, CA
I love this product. The kiddos love frozen and this helps me to get them to wash there hands more.
morgan D.
Kershaw, SC
My children love the packaging and I am confident that their little hands are clean! smells great!
brandy h.
Lake Charles, LA
My daughter loves this only because of the Frozen character. It makes her excited to wash her hands
sayra B.
Visalia, CA
This great especially if you have many kids that LOVE frozen. It smells great and cleans your hands
Tori W.
The kids love this soao, it's easy to use and the fun pic encourages use where other brand so not.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?