BY SOFTSOAP

Tien D.
My baby girl loves this soap. She always looks for this soap to clean her kids when playing outside
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
This is cute for a girls bathroom. the soap serves it purpose, but it looks decorative for the kids
Victoria J.
Abbeville, LA
My daughter absolutely loves this soap. It has HDR favorite characters on it and a great scent too!
Bianka C.
Love this product. it's my cousins favorite. not only cause of frozen, but the smell is incredible.
Andrea W.
Naples, FL
I like the scent and that it is a foaming dispenser. My kids like to use this and they love frozen.
Tina L.
Kids love it. I don't think I hate ever bought any soft soap that I heavily disliked. Clean scent.
Tori W.
The kids love this soao, it's easy to use and the fun pic encourages use where other brand so not.
Mayra M.
Chicago
I love this product only because my niece loves using it she loves frozen I buy her this every time
morgan D.
Kershaw, SC
My children love the packaging and I am confident that their little hands are clean! smells great!
Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Love this soap. The kids actually like to use it pleasent smell great price. Couldnt ask for more
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?