BY SOFTSOAP

Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I love this product it makes you have really soft hands .i got mine at walmart and for a grear price
Lela G.
Lela G.
My daughter loves these character soaps! I love that it encourages her to wash her hands more often.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Trenton
These decorated soap dispenser make even the most stubborn toddlers get excited about hand washing!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Tucson, AZ
Love it! And of course the kids love it! Lol cheap and easy to find every where! Kills the germs. 🐛
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
Jackson, MS
My daughter loves frozen so we bought this but it turns out its a really good hand soap great smell
sayra B.
sayra B.
Visalia, CA
This great especially if you have many kids that LOVE frozen. It smells great and cleans your hands
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
My sister loves this soap she said that its smells like bubblegum 😂 this product is also very cheap
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
This product is Amazzing if you have kids. It techies my girls to wash there hands and keeps it fun
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Modesto, CA
I love this product. The kiddos love frozen and this helps me to get them to wash there hands more.
brandy h.
brandy h.
Lake Charles, LA
My daughter loves this only because of the Frozen character. It makes her excited to wash her hands
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?