BY SOFTSOAP

Keila P.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely loved it. My kids love it. Smells good leaves the hands nice and soft and bacterial free.
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL
Best princess soap for the princess in the house. My daughter loves and I have to hide it sometimes.
Shannon A.
Westminster, CO
My girls love the fact it's frozen, and I love the fact that it gets their hands clean and germ free.
Jenifer M.
New Bloomfld, MO
KIDS LOVE IT! VERY EFFECTIVE - WE HAVE THE MINION KIND. MEETS ANY AND ALL EXPECTATIONS. KID FRIENDLY.
Kristen W.
Park Hills, MO
This was a great Buy my daughter loves it. This is one of her favorite soaps to use in the bathroom.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA
Cheap! Kids love it! Doesn't foam a lot of bubbles and does not have much scent. But it does the job.
Carrie F.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product. The great designs help my kids with wanting to use. Great value for what you get.
Victoria J.
Abbeville, LA
My daughter absolutely loves this soap. It has HDR favorite characters on it and a great scent too!
Tina L.
Kids love it. I don't think I hate ever bought any soft soap that I heavily disliked. Clean scent.
Bianka C.
Love this product. it's my cousins favorite. not only cause of frozen, but the smell is incredible.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?