BY SOFTSOAP

Sydney J.
Indianapolis
Cute graphics for the kids! helps me to get them to wash their hands more often to keep them healthy!
Cassandra B.
Brewer, ME
My daughter loves these and it keeps her skin very soft and just for the right price!! Very satisfied
Adelina S.
Davenport, FL
Best princess soap for the princess in the house. My daughter loves and I have to hide it sometimes.
Keila P.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely loved it. My kids love it. Smells good leaves the hands nice and soft and bacterial free.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product. my children do as well. clean hands. great scent and they get excited to wash h
Katie C.
Georgetown, KY
Gets the kids more interested in washing their hands with these characters on them! Love this soap!!
Kristen W.
Park Hills, MO
This was a great Buy my daughter loves it. This is one of her favorite soaps to use in the bathroom.
Carrie F.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product. The great designs help my kids with wanting to use. Great value for what you get.
Jennifer M.
Orlando
Love this product, very gentle on my baby, and she just loves the smell! Def recommend this product!
Kirsten B.
Morrisonville
It's honestly just an average soap I enjoy using it because it is cost efficient and it does the job
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?