BY SOFTSOAP

Sydney J.
Indianapolis
Cute graphics for the kids! helps me to get them to wash their hands more often to keep them healthy!
Kirsten B.
Morrisonville
It's honestly just an average soap I enjoy using it because it is cost efficient and it does the job
Jessica M.
Elkmont, AL
My daughter loves the characters and the smell of this ! She loves to wash her hands many times a day
Jasmin C.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I love this product it makes you have really soft hands .i got mine at walmart and for a grear price
Jessica M.
Walterboro, SC
My girls love this hand soap. Cute and does the job! You can't beat the price either! It works great!
Katie C.
Georgetown, KY
Gets the kids more interested in washing their hands with these characters on them! Love this soap!!
Katie B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product. my children do as well. clean hands. great scent and they get excited to wash h
Lela G.
My daughter loves these character soaps! I love that it encourages her to wash her hands more often.
Jennifer M.
Orlando
Love this product, very gentle on my baby, and she just loves the smell! Def recommend this product!
Melissa A.
Fort Gratiot, MI
My kids love the fun designs, I love knowing their hands are clean. We enjoy the holiday designs too.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?