BY SOFTSOAP

Tamicka F.
Tamicka F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My kids love having characters on their soap keeps them in the water but promotes healthy hand washing
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA
My niece loves frozen she has this lol, it smells really good though. She loves washing her hands now.
tricia c.
tricia c.
I always keep softsoap in every bathroom. The frozen hand soap entices the kids to wash up more often!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
Great for kids. Makes washing hands fun. And works great for reducing germs. My child really loves it.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA
Cheap! Kids love it! Doesn't foam a lot of bubbles and does not have much scent. But it does the job.
Elkmont, AL
My daughter loves the characters and the smell of this ! She loves to wash her hands many times a day
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Westminster, CO
My girls love the fact it's frozen, and I love the fact that it gets their hands clean and germ free.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Fort Gratiot, MI
My kids love the fun designs, I love knowing their hands are clean. We enjoy the holiday designs too.
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
New Bloomfld, MO
KIDS LOVE IT! VERY EFFECTIVE - WE HAVE THE MINION KIND. MEETS ANY AND ALL EXPECTATIONS. KID FRIENDLY.
Walterboro, SC
My girls love this hand soap. Cute and does the job! You can't beat the price either! It works great!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?