BY SOFTSOAP

Cinthya A.
Hollywood, FL
Softsoap for kids it's great my kids love it it keeps the germs away and they love to wash their hands
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a cute image, the soap has its scent and a good one. It isn't expensive. I buy it at rite aid.
Bree T.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Super inexpensive and the kids love it. I recommend to any mom on a budge . This product really works !
DAWN D.
KANSAS CITY, KS
My girls love this soap. Washes good an leaves hands moisturized. Perfect for kids bathroom and guest.
Margely R.
Deltona, FL
Great for kids smells good sort of a fruity smell which is good and it works good should really try it
Nievex O.
Arlington, TX
My kids love it it helps keeping my kids clean plus the caracter helps them wanting to wash more easyly
Tamicka F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My kids love having characters on their soap keeps them in the water but promotes healthy hand washing
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
Great for kids. Makes washing hands fun. And works great for reducing germs. My child really loves it.
tricia c.
I always keep softsoap in every bathroom. The frozen hand soap entices the kids to wash up more often!
Cassandra B.
Brewer, ME
My daughter loves these and it keeps her skin very soft and just for the right price!! Very satisfied
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?