BY SOFTSOAP

Calvina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my daughter they LOVE it I like the way it smells as well and it gets the dirt off well.
Bree T.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Super inexpensive and the kids love it. I recommend to any mom on a budge . This product really works !
Nievex O.
Arlington, TX
My kids love it it helps keeping my kids clean plus the caracter helps them wanting to wash more easyly
Margely R.
Deltona, FL
Great for kids smells good sort of a fruity smell which is good and it works good should really try it
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a cute image, the soap has its scent and a good one. It isn't expensive. I buy it at rite aid.
Heather T.
Lexington, OK
Great for kids
They love to wash their hands
Smells good. .
rinses clean...
Leaves hand clean and soft
Kayla G.
My kids love this hand soap. With frozen being on it, it makes them actually want to wash their hands!
Cinthya A.
Hollywood, FL
Softsoap for kids it's great my kids love it it keeps the germs away and they love to wash their hands
DAWN D.
KANSAS CITY, KS
My girls love this soap. Washes good an leaves hands moisturized. Perfect for kids bathroom and guest.
Becky D.
The kids love the smell and with the Frozen characters on it he's keep them entertained while washing.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?