BY SOFTSOAP

Laura W.
Marlborough, MA
My child loves this soap. The bottle is great. Dispenses just the right amount and gets little hands clean!
Jenna D.
Champlain, NY
Thanks for putting Elsa and Anna on everything. My kids use way more than they should just because of this!
Sarah F.
My daughter begged until I purchased this for her. It smells okay and made her super happy. Price isn't bad
Bella B.
San Diego
My daughter is a germapho. Se will literally go through hand soap in 2 days, she hates dirt n being sticky
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
My kids love this frozen hand soap they alway have the hand clean and that is good for me is the best thing
Rose E.
Norcross, GA
It's a nice hand soap kids love the pictures on the bottle
Encourage them to wash their hands constantly
Tonya P.
Rockledge, FL
My kids loves these, they make them want to wash their hands. They are easy to push down and foam great.
Erika W.
Anderson, CA
My kids love this soap! I think it may have to do with the fact that there is Anna and Elsa on the front!
Lisa T.
Great hand soap! My kids love to use these. Very easy for them to squirt soap. They also love the scent!
Christina K.
Santa Rosa , CA
My kids love this soap. The foam is fun and makes them want to wash their hands. I would buy this again.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?