BY SOFTSOAP

Kathy N.
Elmsford, NY
Great soaps my daughters love it and it does the job. Clean hands. I bought it at Walmart The price is great
Kassie L.
Jemison, AL
Love this softsoap. It being frozen characters it helps with my girls to want to wash their hands more often.
Taylor P.
Maryville, TN
My daughter loves this soap because of its packaging. I got her to wash her hands so much more because of it
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV
Very mild and my two year old loved the design. Softsoap is a great brand. It smells great and kills germs
Blanca D.
N Hollywood, CA
My nieces like the packaging and the soap gets all the dirt out of their hands. Good texture and good smell
Jayanna G.
The kids loved the Frozen hand soap! The soap smells great and works great. Great product and great price.
Diane M.
My kids hands get messy so this soap really cleans for markers to jelly doesn't over dry hands I use it too
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
My toddler and I love the smell of the frozen softsoap. It cleans her sticky dirty hands and smells great.
Tina H.
Plymouth, WI
Bought it for my kids to use. They love washing there hands. My son likes to make bubbles when he washes up
Megan r.
My kids loves those product. The fun characters makes washing their hands fun and they usually remember to
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?