BY SOFTSOAP

Tina H.
Plymouth, WI
Bought it for my kids to use. They love washing there hands. My son likes to make bubbles when he washes up
Blanca D.
N Hollywood, CA
My nieces like the packaging and the soap gets all the dirt out of their hands. Good texture and good smell
Jenna D.
Champlain, NY
Thanks for putting Elsa and Anna on everything. My kids use way more than they should just because of this!
Sarah F.
My daughter begged until I purchased this for her. It smells okay and made her super happy. Price isn't bad
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
My kids love this frozen hand soap they alway have the hand clean and that is good for me is the best thing
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
My toddler and I love the smell of the frozen softsoap. It cleans her sticky dirty hands and smells great.
Stephanie B.
Henderson, NV
Very mild and my two year old loved the design. Softsoap is a great brand. It smells great and kills germs
Bella B.
San Diego
My daughter is a germapho. Se will literally go through hand soap in 2 days, she hates dirt n being sticky
Megan r.
My kids loves those product. The fun characters makes washing their hands fun and they usually remember to
Jayanna G.
The kids loved the Frozen hand soap! The soap smells great and works great. Great product and great price.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?