BY SOFTSOAP

Deirdra M.
Norwich
This definitely didn't last long with 4 kids in my house. But it left nice clean hands and smelt nice as well.
Shauntelle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome scent, my daughter loves seeing her favorite frozen characters. and it left her hands squeaky clean!
Brittani C.
Manchester, NH
Cleans well my children love the characters on the front. Very affordable and encouraging to keep hands clean
Kristian C.
This smells so good and my daughter loves using " Elsa" soap. This is super affordable at the Dollar General.
Elisa P.
Ontario, CA
I like to buy thus soap...gets soapy fast and my kids like that they have their own soap to eash their hands
Zoie A.
Holly Springs, MS
My daughter whom is 3 absolutely loves this stuff! She says "it smells so good" .. I give you guys a 5 star!
Tammy W.
Mechanicstown, OH
Smells wonderful, helps promote healthy habits for kids. Useful for adults too! Perfect size for kitchen use.
Katrina E.
South Point, OH
My son uses and his hands are soft and clean. Recommended for toddlers and older. Will continue to purchase.
Angie R.
Oxford, AR
My daughter loves this soap and it doesn't bother her sensitive skin. The Frozen design defiantly helps too.
Abby S.
Firestone, CO
My kids love the foam. They don't think their hands are clean if they use another soap that doesn't foam now.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?