BY SOFTSOAP

Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Mechanicstown, OH
Smells wonderful, helps promote healthy habits for kids. Useful for adults too! Perfect size for kitchen use.
Shauntelle K.
Shauntelle K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome scent, my daughter loves seeing her favorite frozen characters. and it left her hands squeaky clean!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Maryville, TN
My daughter loves this soap because of its packaging. I got her to wash her hands so much more because of it
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Elmsford, NY
Great soaps my daughters love it and it does the job. Clean hands. I bought it at Walmart The price is great
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
Ontario, CA
I like to buy thus soap...gets soapy fast and my kids like that they have their own soap to eash their hands
Zoie A.
Zoie A.
Holly Springs, MS
My daughter whom is 3 absolutely loves this stuff! She says "it smells so good" .. I give you guys a 5 star!
Katrina E.
Katrina E.
South Point, OH
My son uses and his hands are soft and clean. Recommended for toddlers and older. Will continue to purchase.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Oxford, AR
My daughter loves this soap and it doesn't bother her sensitive skin. The Frozen design defiantly helps too.
Diane M.
Diane M.
My kids hands get messy so this soap really cleans for markers to jelly doesn't over dry hands I use it too
Laura W.
Laura W.
Marlborough, MA
My child loves this soap. The bottle is great. Dispenses just the right amount and gets little hands clean!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?