BY SOFTSOAP

Angela A.
Angela A.
Kenosha, WI
All around, this is a great product! I found out my daughter ex having reactions to antibacterial soaps and we decided to try this soap. Her irritation cleared up right away. This soap was so gentle on her skin. I was very satisfied with this product! I would definitely recommend this soap to others.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I bought this for the kids that live with me and they love it. I use it too! It smells amazing and makes my hands feel smooth afterwards. It is very cheap and can be found in Walmart. There is no cons about it. I am completely satisfied to buy a cheap product that works so well for me and the family.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Waverly, OH
My daughter is a Frozen fanatic, so when I seen this I knew I couldn't go wrong in buying it! Not only does it have her favorite characters on the front, but now she wants to wash her hands throughout the whole day and just that alone is worth me buying! It keeps her hands clean and smelling great!!
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
My kids absolutely love this soap. They are really frozen obsessed and because they are I bought them this soap and they are sure to wash their hands more often! Not only is it cleaning their hands it's teaching them good hygiene. It doesn't have harsh chemicals and leaves their skin soft and clean.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Burnsville, MN
Perfect for my four year old! Hand washing time becomes fun for him! Being a mom on a budget it's very affordable and makes wash up time much simpler. This was our first time trying foam and it's a keeper. I thought it would be used quickly as kids play but it has lasted much longer than expected.
Jalyssa S.
Jalyssa S.
Norwood, MA
As a mother of a toddler, this soap is great to have in the bathroom. Not only does it smell great and provide a gentle cleaning, it also encourages my child to wash his hands after using the bathroom. Having pictures of cartoon characters he is familiar with is a plus! The packaging is excellent.
Courial Q.
Courial Q.
Anniston, AL
Like most little girls, my daughter is obsessed with Frozen. However, she's not real big on washing her hands. With Softsoap Kids, the foaming soap makes it easy for her to tell if she's missed any spots and it makes washing hands fun for her. Now she wants to wash her hands every chance she gets.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this hand soap with my daughter in mind even though i secretly thought it was super cute myself. Not only is the outside adorable but the inside was pleasant as well. My hands felt soft afterward and clean. It was a very affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone not just kids.
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Riverside, CA
I bought this soap for my daughter because she's a huge lover of anything Frozen. It smells really nice- a berry scent. It suds up well, and is easy to wash off. The scent lingers on the skin for a little bit too. It does a good job of cleaning, and I would repurchase it. The bottle is pretty too.
Christie G.
Christie G.
Since my little one loves Frozen this is a must have! I love that I know her hands are clean every time! It doesn't dry my hands out and it is affordable! Win/Win! I love that is is available at most retailers and I get mine at Target! Please keep making this with fun characters all my kids love!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?