BY SOFTSOAP

Randi D.
Dille, WV
I love this hand soap! It is perfect for my daughter who at times needs reminded to wash her hands and she has excema so it is gentle on her skin but still get them clean without and oily residue or drying out her skin. I have noticed the gentle scent that is never overpowering and I love it
Virginia C.
Clearwater, Fl
My children love using Softsoap handsoap with Frozen characters on the bottle! They like that its fun, and matches their decor, and I like that their germy hands are clean! I have found they wash their hands more often when I purchase this soap as opposed to other "less fun" hand soaps
Racheal C.
My boys loved this product. It smells great and really gets there skin clean! We bought it from Walmart and it was only $3 so it was a great deal for a themed soap my kids loved. We buy soft soap all the time and there different Disney characters make it great for our kids bathroom!!
Jade V.
I bought this for my neice who has watched Frozen 22 times. She used it up the first day so I bought her another one AND I bought one for myself. Price is reasonable and to my surprise it lathered nicely, made my hands soft and they felt really clean. I guess all ages can enjoy this :)
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
If you're like me, you want handsoap that you literally only think about for the second that you use it and otherwise you have absolutely no need to remember or worry or think about it. This soap does exactly what it says, does it just fine, and otherwise is not on your mind. Perfect.
Jennifer S.
My 3 year old daughter absaloutly loved her frozen soap. She called it her Anna soap and wanted to wash her hands constantly. It spelled nice and was easy for her little hands to pump the soap out. I loved how it was already lathered which made it easier for her to rub on her hands.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I love this soap for my household. It is extremely effective. I love the cheap price and how easy it is to find it in any store. It met my expectations and i would without a doubt purchase it again. I love the frozen theme and I'm sure that helps sell the product to a younger audience!
Antie N.
Kokomo, IN
My princess absolutely loves this cute little Disney themed soap. I love it because it encourages her to was her hands with the Elsa soap as she calls it. It dries your hands out a bit but the formula is very good. It leaves your hands the a nice, smelling event. That lingers all day. I love it
Brittney M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My 3 year old wouldn't use regular hand soap. it became a battle at times. however I found the frozen foaming hand soap and it's like she wants to wash her hands (and toys, shoes, brothers stuff) all the time. I've found myself using it as well because it makes my hands feel amazing.
Gabriela C.
This is an amazing kid hand soap that will get your kids to wash their hands every time they can. I bought this at Walmart at an amazing price! This has a kid friendly scent that will make their hands feel soft and smooth after every single use. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has a kids because the images on the bottle will totally get their attention making it fun to use.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?