BY SOFTSOAP

Sucy C.
Cartersville, GA
Have it in my babies restroom. Has a good smell and leaves hands soft. Also have a regular one in my restroom.
Mel L.
The soap is very kid friendly and has a good smell! Not irritant to skin. Is easy to use and lasts a long time
Natalia Y.
I love frozen hand soap. It is the best soap for me. I love it because I sing the songs while I wash my hands.
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
My family absolutely loves the frozen soft soap dispenser ! It's fun and my kids love washing their hands now!
Fran C.
It's all my daughter uses, she loves it! She is obsessed with Elsa and Anna so it helps with her hand hygiene.
Deirdra M.
Norwich
This definitely didn't last long with 4 kids in my house. But it left nice clean hands and smelt nice as well.
Kristian C.
This smells so good and my daughter loves using " Elsa" soap. This is super affordable at the Dollar General.
Abby S.
Firestone, CO
My kids love the foam. They don't think their hands are clean if they use another soap that doesn't foam now.
Kassie L.
Jemison, AL
Love this softsoap. It being frozen characters it helps with my girls to want to wash their hands more often.
Brittani C.
Manchester, NH
Cleans well my children love the characters on the front. Very affordable and encouraging to keep hands clean
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?