BY SOFTSOAP

member-a980eafa9
U.K.
Must have in my house kills Bactria , makes skin really smooth, it is affordable. All together a great product.
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
My family absolutely loves the frozen soft soap dispenser ! It's fun and my kids love washing their hands now!
Natalia Y.
I love frozen hand soap. It is the best soap for me. I love it because I sing the songs while I wash my hands.
Sara R.
Athens, GA
Want to motivate children to wash their hands? Use this effective hand soap with frozen characters on the side.
Krystle S.
Roosevelt, NY
The frozen soap the kids love it and they use it because of the picture it has on it. They even play the Bottle
HEATHER D.
Norfolk, VA
I love it because it gets my family's hands clean, and my kids love it because it has Frozen characters on it!
kenya g.
Gary, IN
I love soft soap and my daughter loves the frozen soap she always washing her hands now and they are extra soft
Alisha S.
Hammond, IN
My kiddos loved the character soap! They wanted to use it more often because it had the character on the front.
I purchase thisproduct for the grandkids. although they use it a lot, it helps to keep their little hands clean
Kate H.
Haddon Township, NJ
Finally an easy way to get my kids to wash their hands. They loved it and it was gentle on their skin. Thank an
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?