BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Adams, MA
Great smell and works great a brand you can trust. Got this one to make my daughter want to wash her hands more!
member-a980eafa9
member-a980eafa9
U.K.
Must have in my house kills Bactria , makes skin really smooth, it is affordable. All together a great product.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Athens, GA
Want to motivate children to wash their hands? Use this effective hand soap with frozen characters on the side.
I purchase thisproduct for the grandkids. although they use it a lot, it helps to keep their little hands clean
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Hammond, IN
My kiddos loved the character soap! They wanted to use it more often because it had the character on the front.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Roosevelt, NY
The frozen soap the kids love it and they use it because of the picture it has on it. They even play the Bottle
kenya g.
kenya g.
Gary, IN
I love soft soap and my daughter loves the frozen soap she always washing her hands now and they are extra soft
Kate H.
Kate H.
Haddon Township, NJ
Finally an easy way to get my kids to wash their hands. They loved it and it was gentle on their skin. Thank an
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kids love the bottle and I love the way it smells. No complaints here. Just wish they made a bigger bottle.
HEATHER D.
HEATHER D.
Norfolk, VA
I love it because it gets my family's hands clean, and my kids love it because it has Frozen characters on it!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?