BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer C.
Adams, MA
Great smell and works great a brand you can trust. Got this one to make my daughter want to wash her hands more!
Marianita B.
North Augusta
Did not like this at all. It smells funny and the kids did not like it. I would not buy it again. Don't buy this
Allie B.
Meansville, GA
Love this. Smells great and I love the fact you don't have to use a lot to feel like your hands are getting clean.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I niece absolutely loved this soap! It lathered really well and it had frozen on which made her love it even more
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love the price. Love how long it lasts and I love the smells! I would really love some good citrus summer scents!
Edith S.
San Pedro, CA
This is great it encourages my daughter to wash their hand regularly. Thank for make a fun product for the kids.
Mel L.
The soap is very kid friendly and has a good smell! Not irritant to skin. Is easy to use and lasts a long time
Sucy C.
Cartersville, GA
Have it in my babies restroom. Has a good smell and leaves hands soft. Also have a regular one in my restroom.
Fran C.
It's all my daughter uses, she loves it! She is obsessed with Elsa and Anna so it helps with her hand hygiene.
Melissa P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My kids love the bottle and I love the way it smells. No complaints here. Just wish they made a bigger bottle.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?