BY SOFTSOAP

Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love the price. Love how long it lasts and I love the smells! I would really love some good citrus summer scents!
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I buy this for all my sinks on my house and they smell okay. I do buy the one with anti-bacterial for sanitation
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
Love this soap. Smells great. cleans great. Kids love to use it. Popular character on the bottle an added bonus.
Brooklyn T.
Brooklyn T.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this it smells amazing comes out in a foam style wish they made bigger bottles for it amazing product tho
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Beaver Falls
Mi kids love it... the cool thing is alls you gotta do is get a refill and use the same bottle over and over....
Edith S.
Edith S.
San Pedro, CA
This is great it encourages my daughter to wash their hand regularly. Thank for make a fun product for the kids.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Phoenix, Az
It's hard for me to get my youngest to wash her hand but with the frozen package she is very eager to wash them.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Really great smell really affordable and really easy to find it is everywhere , most stores and places have this
Marianita B.
Marianita B.
North Augusta
Did not like this at all. It smells funny and the kids did not like it. I would not buy it again. Don't buy this
Allisan A.
Allisan A.
Soap worked well. ...my daughter loved the fact frozen was on it. ...made her want to wash her hands more often!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?