BY SOFTSOAP

Priscilla W.
Savannah
I love this product because it encourages my granddaughters to always wash there hands from germ nice aroma smell
Blanca R.
Really great smell really affordable and really easy to find it is everywhere , most stores and places have this
Jenn P.
Phoenix, Az
It's hard for me to get my youngest to wash her hand but with the frozen package she is very eager to wash them.
Allisan A.
Soap worked well. ...my daughter loved the fact frozen was on it. ...made her want to wash her hands more often!
Theresa A.
Bayville, NJ
Great soap to get the kids to wash their hands. Smells nice. It's very cheap also the hello kitty one is good too
Anndria G.
It's a pretty good hand soap, it does the job. It makes your hands smell good and it makes your hands super soft.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I buy this for all my sinks on my house and they smell okay. I do buy the one with anti-bacterial for sanitation
Jenna S.
Beaver Falls
Mi kids love it... the cool thing is alls you gotta do is get a refill and use the same bottle over and over....
Jenni G.
Houma, LA
My love having their favorite character on the soap containers. Makes it easier to get them to wash their hand s.
Ashley W.
Dover, DE
Love this soap. Smells great. cleans great. Kids love to use it. Popular character on the bottle an added bonus.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?