BY SOFTSOAP

Dacia H.
Riverdale, IL
I teach preschool and my kids love this soap. it doesn't leave their hands dry! It also is good for kids with dry skin.
Venessa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love it i love it
Tomorow L.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells so good. You don't have to use a lot of soap to get it to foam up. I recommend people use it for there kids
rachel s.
Pocahontas, AR
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Softsoap kids Frozen hand soap, makes hand cleaning time fun for the kids!!! expectation exceed!!!
Jessica W.
Roanoke, VA
This soap is perfect for my little princess. Anything will frozen she loves so this encourages her to wash her hands.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Good for kids. It has the little elsa picture and all little girls love that. It also smells good and gets them clean
Amanda S.
Lakeland, FL
My daughter is a frozen fanatic! Everyone knows that Dial is good on your wallet and keeps your hands nice and soft!
Jade P.
Cleans the hands of my active 6 year old daughter well. Clean scent. Easy to dispense for little hands. Great price.
Samantha M.
Massapequa, NY
Kids love it and it smells amazing. Makes washing hands fun for the kids!!! Great to send in for first day of school!
Sarah D.
My kids love Frozen so buying a product like this makes them want to wash their hands 500 times a day! Solid product
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?