BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda C.
Milan, MI
Great soap. Easy to refill and gives a great clean and has a good smell. Can also make a good body wash when desperate.
Brit D.
Villas, NJ
This soap is great ! The kids love it because of the frozen theme on it. The smell is okay... The price is decent too.
Diane S.
Hildebran, NC
Nothing like a kid's favorite characters to help encourage proper hygiene. Lathers well and rinses easily. Good value.
Charlotte M.
Pleasantville, PA
I bought this for my granddaughter. She uses it all the time. She will always want me to buy this for her. She loved it
Tracey W.
Smells really good. Didn't dry my hands out like most hand soaps do.. all in all really good soap and my kids love it.
Francisca C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Great gets hands clean my daughter and grand daughter love to wash up plus it leaves hands feeling soft n clean n fresh
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Erika Nicole E.
My 12 year old loves this stuff. It's easy for her to use and we have seveal of these throughout the house / bathrooms
Amanda G.
Columbus, IN
Both me and my kuds love this. The smell is great and the kids get the bubbles off there hands easier then other soap.
Nala W.
Southside, WV
I bought this for my little cousin and she uses it everyday. Since it has frozen on it she washes her hands more often.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?