BY SOFTSOAP

Allisson M.
San Antonio, TX
A must pick up for the shower of my daughter.keeps her clean and always smelling so beautiful. Best thing i could of got.
Jamie V.
Largo, FL
Great for kids bathroom. Softsoap never fails me. Smell is pretty good also. Makes your hands feel soft and smell great.
Kristy M.
Kids love it! It smells amazing and it can really motivate kids to wash their hands. It leaves really clean hands after.
Jessie W.
Honolulu, HI
Because it is frozen, my girls want to wash their hands after everything that they do. I say that is a win win for me!!!
natalia p.
Dallas, TX
My daughter loved it loved the smell she is soo crazy over it was my first time but I sure will be buying it more offten
Carly H.
Pensacola, FL
Got at Target
Really nice handsoap that is more than just a regular bottle. Great for my younger sister who loves Frozen.
FaithAnn W.
Woodhaven, NY
I loved it
Didn't make my hands feel full of slime
Smelt good
Loved the frozen character
Pump worked good
Would buy again
Kelly M.
My kids love this soap. Frozen helps make them want to get their little hands clean and I know Soft soap will do the job.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Rachel F.
Cute for the kids bathroom. Smells good and works well. Reasonably priced. I love this soap for a children's bathroom.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?