BY SOFTSOAP

Mipsy M.
My kids love the characters this product use to encourage kids to was their hands frequently ,by the way it smells great
Jamie V.
Largo, FL
Great for kids bathroom. Softsoap never fails me. Smell is pretty good also. Makes your hands feel soft and smell great.
Jessie W.
Honolulu, HI
Because it is frozen, my girls want to wash their hands after everything that they do. I say that is a win win for me!!!
natalia p.
Dallas, TX
My daughter loved it loved the smell she is soo crazy over it was my first time but I sure will be buying it more offten
Kristy M.
Kids love it! It smells amazing and it can really motivate kids to wash their hands. It leaves really clean hands after.
Venessa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love it i love it
Tomorow L.
Las Vegas, NV
This smells so good. You don't have to use a lot of soap to get it to foam up. I recommend people use it for there kids
Amanda C.
Milan, MI
Great soap. Easy to refill and gives a great clean and has a good smell. Can also make a good body wash when desperate.
Nala W.
Southside, WV
I bought this for my little cousin and she uses it everyday. Since it has frozen on it she washes her hands more often.
Charlotte M.
Pleasantville, PA
I bought this for my granddaughter. She uses it all the time. She will always want me to buy this for her. She loved it
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?