BY SOFTSOAP

Jess T.
Somerset, WI
I love the fun designs and smells of the kids handsoaps. My 4 year old son does too! We always have them in the bathroom.
Gisselle J.
Boston, MA
I loved the cartoon for my kids so they enjoyed the hand soap and thought it was good. Widh my hands felt more sanitized.
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL
This soap is great for children. Especially for the little girls that love frozen. It smells really nice and they love it
Tiffany G.
My kids loved thus hand soap and it smelled so good keep hands clean and its pretty makes the kids happy try it for them!
Michelle K.
Crystal Lake, IL
The kids love the foaming hand soap. Plus there is a well loved character on it!! The product doesn't dry out your hands.
Mipsy M.
My kids love the characters this product use to encourage kids to was their hands frequently ,by the way it smells great
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love these for my daughter. great soaps and smell great. my daughter lives washing her hands, especially with these soaps
Lauren E.
Melbourne, FL
Frozen hand soap helps frozen lovers wash their hands just like Elsa and Anna would. The great scent is kid friendly too.
danielle s.
Halethorpe, MD
My kids love this soap. it cleans well and has a fresh, clean smell. the price point is also great i spent less than $2.
Vanessa M.
Anaheim, CA
My daughters like this product because they said that Elsa washed her hands with this soap, and they liked how it smells.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?