BY SOFTSOAP

Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
I didn't really get a chance to use this before the kids demolished it, but they did not complain so I guess it did its job!
Angela H.
Angela H.
New Lexington, OH
Got this for my daughter just because frozen was on it :\ but it also did the job it was meant to do :) She still loves it.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Houma, LA
I buy this for my grandbabies and it helps them wash their hands after playing outside, before eating, or just to be clean.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Williston, ND
I'm a sucker for buying soap in bottles for my little kids. Of course, it runs out faster this way. But, it's well priced.
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
Santa Cruz
Smells very good and has a funny whipped cream like texture. You guys know what I mean. My favorite kind of soap for sure.
Judih D.
Judih D.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Este producto lo compro para mis hijas, para que tengan sus manos bien limpias todo el tiempo, es super rico y les encanta
Tashy E.
Tashy E.
Waterbury
Great for kids antibactirial good for them when they play outside i will recommend it to other moms and i will buy it again
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
My kids love this soap. Frozen helps make them want to get their little hands clean and I know Soft soap will do the job.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Somerset, WI
I love the fun designs and smells of the kids handsoaps. My 4 year old son does too! We always have them in the bathroom.
FaithAnn W.
FaithAnn W.
Woodhaven, NY
I loved it
Didn't make my hands feel full of slime
Smelt good
Loved the frozen character
Pump worked good
Would buy again
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?