BY SOFTSOAP

Samantha J.
My little boy enjoys this soap. The small is great, it gets his hands clean and it actually makes him WANT to wash his hands.
Tosha B.
Staunton, VA
My 5 year old loves washing her hands now!!! No more arguing! Light berry scent and purplish blue soap make it her favorite!
ronicia w.
Greenville, NC
I buy this soap for my girls, they love the fact that it has characters on the soap and they also love the scent of the soap.
Jacqui R.
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
My kids love this soap and it helps make them wash their hands all the time. I love the fresh smell and how nice the price is
Nathan M.
Santa Cruz
Smells very good and has a funny whipped cream like texture. You guys know what I mean. My favorite kind of soap for sure.
Heather L.
Williston, ND
I'm a sucker for buying soap in bottles for my little kids. Of course, it runs out faster this way. But, it's well priced.
Laura V.
Houma, LA
I buy this for my grandbabies and it helps them wash their hands after playing outside, before eating, or just to be clean.
Tashy E.
Waterbury
Great for kids antibactirial good for them when they play outside i will recommend it to other moms and i will buy it again
Angela H.
New Lexington, OH
Got this for my daughter just because frozen was on it :\ but it also did the job it was meant to do :) She still loves it.
Judih D.
229 pennsylvania ave, apto 2
Este producto lo compro para mis hijas, para que tengan sus manos bien limpias todo el tiempo, es super rico y les encanta
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?