BY SOFTSOAP

Lyn S.
Lyn S.
This soap really helps my kids keep their hands clean and washed. It smells great and the fun characters that are on the front encourage my kids to wash their hands. I like the smells that are a little more subtle like lemongrass and springwater. Either way at least we are doing our part to keep germs at bay.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Huntersville, NC
Very good product and comes in a fun frozen packaging. This did meet my expectations because it smells super good and lasts a pretty long time. I purchased this product at my local target. This was my first time trying this product out. The only way this product could be improved is if the scent was stronger.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Pocatello, ID
My daughter loves this stuff not only does it have the Frozen characters on it but it gets her hands nice and clean and keep them smelling good it doesn't check the skin and with her having sensitive skin I have to watch everything that she uses this is not it made her break out or anything love the product
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Springfield, IL
This works great. Plus the kids love it and it gets them in the habit of washing their hands after using the restroom because the bottle is fun! I will always buy the character covered hand was bottles by soft soap just to keep the kids washing their hands regularly. Because they are enjoying themselves!
Beatrice S.
Beatrice S.
Orange, CA
I use softsoap every month. Not only for the benefits but also for the cute characters I can find for the kids. I love the smells, not only is it affordable but very beneficial. I recommend this soap to any family. I don't think it needs any improvements. I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Asia M.
Asia M.
I love these little hand soaps they are so cheap and cute. I always buy these for my little sisters because they love them! They also smell really good, and it gets the little ones to wash their hands more often. Overall, I will continue to buy these and I would definitely recommend these to my friends.
Ivy S.
Ivy S.
Kansas
I love this product right down to the smell and how long it lasts! This was the first time I've bought this product and I love it! I brought it thinking it wasn't going to be great but I was wrong! I'm totally satisfied with this product and would repurchase it and many more products from this company!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Soft soap For kids is amazing My daughter loves it. I bout to help my daughter learn to wash her hands every time after using the bathroom. The price is just perfect. It did meet my expectations and it definitely help me with my goal. now I don't have to remember my daughter every time to wah her hands
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Perfect for hands, I absolutely love the scents! And I really like the fact that the smell lingers on my hand for a while. I like to buy these in different varieties of scents fit all of my bathroom from the dollar store. And my kids really enjoy the cute pictures and Disney characters on the package!!
Bree R.
Bree R.
Rockaway Beach, OR
My little sister uses this and it works. But for it to get all the germs off you have to put a lot of foam into your hand and then scent doesn't really stay but its for children so they don't really care. I would buy it again for her because it makes her happy. recommend for children, who love frozen!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?