BY SOFTSOAP

S J.
Kannapolis, NC
Great product, leaves hands clean but isn't drying to the skin. The adorable packaging makes it easier to get kids to use it.
Samantha J.
My little boy enjoys this soap. The small is great, it gets his hands clean and it actually makes him WANT to wash his hands.
Gemey W.
Cuero, TX
Love all these soft soaps. I use them often in bathroom. Kids love the bottles. I love the price and knowing hands are clean.
ronicia w.
Greenville, NC
I buy this soap for my girls, they love the fact that it has characters on the soap and they also love the scent of the soap.
emily p.
Minong, WI
I always buy this for my kids bathroom. They seem to remember to wash their hands much easier if it has a fun character on it
Jacqui R.
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ
My kids love this soap and it helps make them wash their hands all the time. I love the fresh smell and how nice the price is
Tosha B.
Staunton, VA
My 5 year old loves washing her hands now!!! No more arguing! Light berry scent and purplish blue soap make it her favorite!
Kayla N.
The kids love this product because it has Anna and Elsa on it and I know I can count on the germs getting washed away fast!!
lindsay c.
Mount Morris, MI
My daughter loves this and so do I because the design reminds her to washow her hands often :) perfect for mommy's and kids.
maria p.
Pasadena, TX
Of course having girls this was a most buy for them. I like this brand it does what it's meant to do clean and disinfectant.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?