BY SOFTSOAP

emily p.
South Range, WI
I always buy this for my kids bathroom. They seem to remember to wash their hands much easier if it has a fun character on it
maria p.
Pasadena, TX
Of course having girls this was a most buy for them. I like this brand it does what it's meant to do clean and disinfectant.
Gemey W.
Cuero, TX
Love all these soft soaps. I use them often in bathroom. Kids love the bottles. I love the price and knowing hands are clean.
lindsay c.
Mount Morris, MI
My daughter loves this and so do I because the design reminds her to washow her hands often :) perfect for mommy's and kids.
S J.
Kannapolis, NC
Great product, leaves hands clean but isn't drying to the skin. The adorable packaging makes it easier to get kids to use it.
Angela A.
Marietta, GA
Great value, packaging is appealing to children in return wanting them to wash their hands more frequently. Easy to use pump.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
I didn't really get a chance to use this before the kids demolished it, but they did not complain so I guess it did its job!
Ashley I.
Willard, MO
The kids at my work LOVE this soap. It makes it so easy to get them to wash their hands, because they enjoy the frozen theme!
Hollie G.
Staunton, VA
Girls love it. Use it all the time. Love the movie Frozen and know it by heart. They sing the songs as they wash their hands.
Kayla N.
The kids love this product because it has Anna and Elsa on it and I know I can count on the germs getting washed away fast!!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?