BY SOFTSOAP

Zahria V.
Indianapolis, IN
I love foamy soaps & I have a holiday collection one which is really cute & it's a plus that the smell of this product is great!
Ines N.
Levittown, PA
I think the Disney editions soaps are fun for my son because of the characters so he enjoys washing his hands without being told.
Nancy G.
Cedar Glen, CA
I like te smell. My niece loves it. Leaves hands clean. Easy access when you have your hands fully dirty. Was bought in Walmart.
Ale M.
Very useful easy to use for my kids smells great, not that expensive, it comes in handy if u run out of bath bubbles for the kids
Ashley C.
Norman, OK
I bought this soap to use in my special education classroom. My students loved it! It made handwriting a little easier for some.
Miranda L.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter loved this... They had her favorite disney movie characters on it which made it easier to get her to was her hands...
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
I like using this with the kids! The characters make the kids want to wash their hands. I would recommend this to all my friends.
member-06ead0e42
Is a very good product , very clean leaves little hands of my girls and has a very good smell , they like a lot , I recommend :)
Jaimi F.
Glenwood, AR
My four year old daughter is obsessed with Frozen and when I seen our favorite brand promoting the characters we HAD to buy it!
Carolina R.
North Hills, CA
This handsoap leaves your hands smooth and smells great also. I recommend this handsoap to everyone I use it and I'm satisfied.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?