BY SOFTSOAP

Ambur R.
Ambur R.
Stuart, FL
My kids love this, and I love the fact that I know they actually get clean hands, and it leaves your hands soft and moisturized.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Norman, OK
I bought this soap to use in my special education classroom. My students loved it! It made handwriting a little easier for some.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Memphis, TN
My girls love the characters the most. My kids have very dry skin and this soap doesn't dry their skin out. It leaves it so soft
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
Is a very good product , very clean leaves little hands of my girls and has a very good smell , they like a lot , I recommend :)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Cedar Glen, CA
I like te smell. My niece loves it. Leaves hands clean. Easy access when you have your hands fully dirty. Was bought in Walmart.
Jaimi F.
Jaimi F.
Glenwood, AR
My four year old daughter is obsessed with Frozen and when I seen our favorite brand promoting the characters we HAD to buy it!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Buffalo, NY
My daughter loves this. Great for germs with fun characters to make them interested in being clean. Great product for the cost!
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Jackson, TN
The characters get my daughters attention and make want to use "my Elsa soap". It promotes cleanliness of little over es hands.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
North Hills, CA
This handsoap leaves your hands smooth and smells great also. I recommend this handsoap to everyone I use it and I'm satisfied.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
East Taunton, MA
Great product and attracts my kids to want to wash their hands. I love all the different designs & scents you can chooses from
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?