BY SOFTSOAP

Jessica R.
Roseboro
Kids love this. They love the smell the way it leaves your hands feeling and also they love the characters that are on the bottle!
Jada L.
Hamtramck, MI
Use it for my kids they love it every time I buy it different characters on each one it amazing just try it your kids will love it
Judy H.
I use this all the time for my Granddaughter. I have no problem getting her to was with her own soap. This was really a great Idea.
Maria M.
I get this babies at the daycare my son attends. It make hand washing fun. With all the germs and ickies going around its a must
Jessica V.
Hornell, NY
My daughter loves this because it has frozen on it and I love the fact that it's mild and not overpowering with scent for my kids
Krystal T.
Memphis, TN
My girls love the characters the most. My kids have very dry skin and this soap doesn't dry their skin out. It leaves it so soft
Melody P.
Axton, VA
The hand soap is great. It cleans well and has a great smell. I love the fact that it lathers up and makes your hands feel great.
Jennifer B.
King George, VA
Wonderful for little hands and the pictures always encourage washing. Easy for little hands and always smells wonderful
-jennifer
Ambur R.
Stuart, FL
My kids love this, and I love the fact that I know they actually get clean hands, and it leaves your hands soft and moisturized.
Lorena A.
Chino, CA
This is great my kids love it plus with the disney characters they don't forget to wash their hands or i don't need to remind them!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?