BY SOFTSOAP

Lorena A.
Chino, CA
This is great my kids love it plus with the disney characters they don't forget to wash their hands or i don't need to remind them!
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
I like using this with the kids! The characters make the kids want to wash their hands. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Melody P.
Axton, VA
The hand soap is great. It cleans well and has a great smell. I love the fact that it lathers up and makes your hands feel great.
Miranda L.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter loved this... They had her favorite disney movie characters on it which made it easier to get her to was her hands...
Ale M.
Very useful easy to use for my kids smells great, not that expensive, it comes in handy if u run out of bath bubbles for the kids
Jessica V.
Hornell, NY
My daughter loves this because it has frozen on it and I love the fact that it's mild and not overpowering with scent for my kids
Jennifer B.
King George, VA
Wonderful for little hands and the pictures always encourage washing. Easy for little hands and always smells wonderful
-jennifer
Ines N.
Levittown, PA
I think the Disney editions soaps are fun for my son because of the characters so he enjoys washing his hands without being told.
Zahria V.
Indianapolis, IN
I love foamy soaps & I have a holiday collection one which is really cute & it's a plus that the smell of this product is great!
Maria M.
I get this babies at the daycare my son attends. It make hand washing fun. With all the germs and ickies going around its a must
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?