BY SOFTSOAP

Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX
It hard to get my kids to wash their hand but when I got them the one with their favorite characters on them I can't stop them now
Savanna B.
Clermont, FL
I have this at my house for my nieces to use and they love it. it smells good and makes your hands soft. good and fun for the kids
Savannah S.
Shepherdsville, KY
My niece loves this soap she uses it and she likes the way it smells and she uses it every day I recommend it for children its fun.
Malissa J.
Bourbonnais, IL
My daughter loves this soap it gets her hands fresh clean and the foam easily rinses of so she can be the busy toddler that she is
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
Omgosh... My kiddos love the outer design and the smell. Even my neighbor kiddos want to wash their hand every time the come over!
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
Great! Love this stuff! Finally found a way to get my kids to wash their hands.. In which each time they do they sing let it go lol
Jasmine G.
Indianapolis, IN
Its great for kids and adults. My brother and sister love it. The frozen characters on the bottle is great. The smell is fantastic.
Harley B.
Cape Coral, FL
This soap smells so great and my daughter absolutely loves it! She actually enjoys washing her hands now and that was no easy task.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Cool hand soap it helps my little cousins feel excited about washing their hands since it's frozen inspired. Great product amazing!
Bella C.
Easley, SC
Even though this is marketed for kids, our whole family uses it in our bathrooms. Love the smell of this one! The kids love it too!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?