BY SOFTSOAP

Bella C.
Easley, SC
Even though this is marketed for kids, our whole family uses it in our bathrooms. Love the smell of this one! The kids love it too!
Jasmine G.
Indianapolis, IN
Its great for kids and adults. My brother and sister love it. The frozen characters on the bottle is great. The smell is fantastic.
Judy H.
I use this all the time for my Granddaughter. I have no problem getting her to was with her own soap. This was really a great Idea.
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX
It hard to get my kids to wash their hand but when I got them the one with their favorite characters on them I can't stop them now
Savanna B.
Clermont, FL
I have this at my house for my nieces to use and they love it. it smells good and makes your hands soft. good and fun for the kids
Malissa J.
Bourbonnais, IL
My daughter loves this soap it gets her hands fresh clean and the foam easily rinses of so she can be the busy toddler that she is
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
Omgosh... My kiddos love the outer design and the smell. Even my neighbor kiddos want to wash their hand every time the come over!
Tyrisha A.
Pensacola, FL
Everything weve come to love about softsaop in a great package that the little ones love! Increased had washing make mommy happy:)
Jessica R.
Roseboro
Kids love this. They love the smell the way it leaves your hands feeling and also they love the characters that are on the bottle!
Jada L.
Hamtramck, MI
Use it for my kids they love it every time I buy it different characters on each one it amazing just try it your kids will love it
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?