BY SOFTSOAP

Jannet C.
Moorpark, CA
My daughter absoulutely loves this soap! It makes her want to wash her hands often ! It smells good and very cheap not pricey at all
Katie P.
My 6 year old sister loves Frozen. So this was a sure way to get her to wash her hands when she was asked. Before it was a nightmare.
Jennifer H.
My kids like using this hand soap. They like the smell and they love the characters on the label. They happily wash their hands now!
Sheryl B.
Kids loved it.. Good for right after coming inside from playing. Better than I expected it to be. Perfect size for the bathroom sink.
Hannah W.
Powder Springs, GA
My nieces absolutely love the frozen soap I keep at my house for them. It makes them want to actually wash their hands before eating.
Brittany P.
Stockbridge, GA
Great for kids. Later really well, gets hands clean. And smells great. Perfect for kids to use, makes washing hands even more fun :)
Nicole C.
Savannah, Ga
This is actually my nieces favorite soap. It always leaves her skin which is extremely sensitive due to her eczema so kudos for that.
Autumn J.
North Tonawanda, NY
My daughter loves to use this brand of hand soap because it comes out as foam and it interests them enough to use it without a fuss.
Alexis B.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids absolutely love this soap... They get to see their favorite character and I love how their washing the dirt off their hands
Tyrisha A.
Pensacola, FL
Everything weve come to love about softsaop in a great package that the little ones love! Increased had washing make mommy happy:)
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?