BY SOFTSOAP

Autumn J.
North Tonawanda, NY
My daughter loves to use this brand of hand soap because it comes out as foam and it interests them enough to use it without a fuss.
Heather V.
Gainesville, FL
Honestly just get this stuff because it's super cheap and does the trick..I mean it's hand soap lol and also who doesn't love frozen
ashley r.
Sparta, GA
I hadn't used the soft soap kids soap myself but I buy it for my kids. They love it. The characters of course, and the way it smell.
Jennifer H.
My kids like using this hand soap. They like the smell and they love the characters on the label. They happily wash their hands now!
Brittany P.
Stockbridge, GA
Great for kids. Later really well, gets hands clean. And smells great. Perfect for kids to use, makes washing hands even more fun :)
Alexis B.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids absolutely love this soap... They get to see their favorite character and I love how their washing the dirt off their hands
Harley B.
Cape Coral, FL
This soap smells so great and my daughter absolutely loves it! She actually enjoys washing her hands now and that was no easy task.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Cool hand soap it helps my little cousins feel excited about washing their hands since it's frozen inspired. Great product amazing!
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
Great! Love this stuff! Finally found a way to get my kids to wash their hands.. In which each time they do they sing let it go lol
Savannah S.
Shepherdsville, KY
My niece loves this soap she uses it and she likes the way it smells and she uses it every day I recommend it for children its fun.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?