BY SOFTSOAP

Paige W.
Paige W.
Tillamook, OR
My 3 year old daughter loves to wash her hands now that we use this hand soap!! Makes bathroom etiquette easy and fun for my children!
Always makes washing hands a little more interesting. I love soap that's easy to squirt out and wash away, and this does just the job!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Hazleton, PA
My daughter loves this fresh smeeling, beautifully child friendly soap. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely use it again.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Nashville, TN
Love this hand soap. Really cleans your hands & makes them smell delightful. The foam makes it easy to wash off which is also a plus.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Powder Springs, GA
My nieces absolutely love the frozen soap I keep at my house for them. It makes them want to actually wash their hands before eating.
Michael N.
Michael N.
Davenport, FL
My kids love this soap it makes them wash there hands more often then other soaps. It cleans very well and rinses off with no hassle.
Katie P.
Katie P.
My 6 year old sister loves Frozen. So this was a sure way to get her to wash her hands when she was asked. Before it was a nightmare.
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Kids loved it.. Good for right after coming inside from playing. Better than I expected it to be. Perfect size for the bathroom sink.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Savannah, Ga
This is actually my nieces favorite soap. It always leaves her skin which is extremely sensitive due to her eczema so kudos for that.
Jannet C.
Jannet C.
Moorpark, CA
My daughter absoulutely loves this soap! It makes her want to wash her hands often ! It smells good and very cheap not pricey at all
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?