BY SOFTSOAP

Paige W.
Tillamook, OR
My 3 year old daughter loves to wash her hands now that we use this hand soap!! Makes bathroom etiquette easy and fun for my children!
Andrea R.
Hazleton, PA
My daughter loves this fresh smeeling, beautifully child friendly soap. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely use it again.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
My girls love this soap! It has a nice smell but isn't overwhelming. I think the Disney Frozen themed packaging doesn't hurt either. ūüėČ
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Soft soap it a great way for my kids to clean their hands.Great senct and character.Make washing your hands more fun.I buy it wal-mart.
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Manchester, NH
My boys love frozen and love to use the soft soap hand soap. Makes them feel like big boys because they wash their hands by themselves!
Rachel L.
Laurel, MS
My daughter loves this as it has her favorite characters on it. Keeps her hands clean and me worry free! Good price and quality product
Michael N.
Davenport, FL
My kids love this soap it makes them wash there hands more often then other soaps. It cleans very well and rinses off with no hassle.
Heather V.
Gainesville, FL
Honestly just get this stuff because it's super cheap and does the trick..I mean it's hand soap lol and also who doesn't love frozen
Danielle F.
Nashville, TN
Love this hand soap. Really cleans your hands & makes them smell delightful. The foam makes it easy to wash off which is also a plus.
ashley r.
Sparta, GA
I hadn't used the soft soap kids soap myself but I buy it for my kids. They love it. The characters of course, and the way it smell.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?