BY SOFTSOAP

ADRIANA R.
Topeka, KS
This product is really good helps get your hands clean. Plus makes little ones want to wash their hands with the frozen picture on there
Brooke H.
Statesville, NC
Great soap. Especially for kids.
Makes kids want to wash their hands on
Their own. Adult friendly too.
My daughter loves the movie Frozen
Marcela C.
Sunland Park, NM
We love this hand soap
Our hands get really soft after washing them
We love this hand soap, our hands get really soft after wahsing them
Krystina S.
Charlestown, IN
My toddler loves the character soaps. He enjoys washing his hands with fun soaps. It was affordable and frequent coupons can be found.
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
To get my grand kids to wash their hands, I made it more fun with this product. The kids now wash more and love playing with the soap.
Always makes washing hands a little more interesting. I love soap that's easy to squirt out and wash away, and this does just the job!
alyssa c.
Nyssa, OR
I love this product for my younger kids they love it. Its really great. I suggest you guys buy this product i love it and you will too.
Nena M.
I love these soaps fot th kids, he fun Disney characters kept the kept wanting keep their hands clean. Plus it leaves their hands soft.
April A.
This is a great way for your kids to learn to wash their hands... get their favorite characters. Always a win!! & my children love it!!
Jaclyn L.
I love the character addition soft soap they make it fun for kids to wash there hands and they are all ways asking to wash there hands
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?