BY SOFTSOAP

alyssa c.
alyssa c.
Nyssa, OR
I love this product for my younger kids they love it. Its really great. I suggest you guys buy this product i love it and you will too.
tamara b.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Soft soap it a great way for my kids to clean their hands.Great senct and character.Make washing your hands more fun.I buy it wal-mart.
Nena M.
Nena M.
I love these soaps fot th kids, he fun Disney characters kept the kept wanting keep their hands clean. Plus it leaves their hands soft.
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Manchester, NH
My boys love frozen and love to use the soft soap hand soap. Makes them feel like big boys because they wash their hands by themselves!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Laurel, MS
My daughter loves this as it has her favorite characters on it. Keeps her hands clean and me worry free! Good price and quality product
April A.
April A.
This is a great way for your kids to learn to wash their hands... get their favorite characters. Always a win!! & my children love it!!
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Charlestown, IN
My toddler loves the character soaps. He enjoys washing his hands with fun soaps. It was affordable and frequent coupons can be found.
Christene S.
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
To get my grand kids to wash their hands, I made it more fun with this product. The kids now wash more and love playing with the soap.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
I love the character addition soft soap they make it fun for kids to wash there hands and they are all ways asking to wash there hands
Carrie I.
Carrie I.
Buford, GA
My girls love this soap! It has a nice smell but isn't overwhelming. I think the Disney Frozen themed packaging doesn't hurt either. ūüėČ
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?