BY SOFTSOAP

Brooke H.
Statesville, NC
Great soap. Especially for kids.
Makes kids want to wash their hands on
Their own. Adult friendly too.
My daughter loves the movie Frozen
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN
This cleans very well and smells great. My daughter loves frozen, so it does help me to get her excited to wash her hands more often now.
ADRIANA R.
Topeka, KS
This product is really good helps get your hands clean. Plus makes little ones want to wash their hands with the frozen picture on there
Rebecca Y.
Elkin, NC
My daughter loves this soap. It gets her hands clean and smells great. She only does it because it has her favorite movie on the bottle.
Marcela C.
San Antonio, TX
We love this hand soap
Our hands get really soft after washing them
We love this hand soap, our hands get really soft after wahsing them
Lily M.
My kids love this hand soap! It smells good, it's got Elsa from Frozen on the outside to help kids get excited about washing their hands
Tiffany E.
Bennettsville , SC
This is something we bought for my younger sister. She loves Frozen and this hand soap really encourages her to actually wash her hands.
Sierra S.
Childersburg, AL
My daughter & nephew lovev this. Would tell anyone with kids to use this. It makes washing their hands a fun experience that they enjoy.
Laressa B.
Owingsville, KY
Bought this for my children and they live it! The frozen character encourages then to wash hands more but it doesn't lather like I wash!
Kassandra M.
Braidwood, IL
Daughter loves this. Has a great smell. I catch her all the time using this! Gets her hands really clean. Even when she gets into paint!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?