BY SOFTSOAP

Mia S.
Fort Dodge
My daughter washes her hands all the time with this hand soap, and it does not dry out her delicate skin. She loves the Frozen bottle too!
Juli R.
Warren, AR
Softsoap Frozen is my grandkids' favorite! It's gentle yet effective, and fun for them! Never been so easy to get them to wash their hands!
Rebecca Y.
Elkin, NC
My daughter loves this soap. It gets her hands clean and smells great. She only does it because it has her favorite movie on the bottle.
Tiffany E.
Bennettsville , SC
This is something we bought for my younger sister. She loves Frozen and this hand soap really encourages her to actually wash her hands.
Leslie S.
Palmer, TX
I love softsoap. It smells great. Kepps me clean. Doesn't dry my skin out. It met my expectations. My kids love it. Its not pricey at all.
Laressa B.
Owingsville, KY
Bought this for my children and they live it! The frozen character encourages then to wash hands more but it doesn't lather like I wash!
Kassandra M.
Braidwood, IL
Daughter loves this. Has a great smell. I catch her all the time using this! Gets her hands really clean. Even when she gets into paint!
Lily M.
My kids love this hand soap! It smells good, it's got Elsa from Frozen on the outside to help kids get excited about washing their hands
Sierra S.
Childersburg, AL
My daughter & nephew lovev this. Would tell anyone with kids to use this. It makes washing their hands a fun experience that they enjoy.
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN
This cleans very well and smells great. My daughter loves frozen, so it does help me to get her excited to wash her hands more often now.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?