BY SOFTSOAP

Andrea T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this hand soap not only does it disinfectant my son's Lil hands the sent make its so much better plus my Lil dude loves the characters
Laura S.
Bedford, TX
Love this for my toddler! It's in a fun container that makes her want to wash her hands very often. Gentle on her sensitive skin. Love it!
Cecilia C.
Ontario, CA
My children seem to be s little bit more cautions about how dirty there getting. They love seeing there favorite carecters on there things.
Chantel W.
West Newton, PA
Favorite kind of hand soap to use. Smells good and doesn't leave a residue. Smell doesn't last on hands long which is a nice factor to me.
Donna G.
My Grand-daughter love it. Make her wash her hands more offer than she did before. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !!!
Monika H.
Longview, TX
This a great soap for a great price. It smells great and kids love the design of the bottle. It left my hands clean and soft. 2 thumbs up!
Ashley B.
Monroe, LA
This soap has been a hit with the kids. It actually last for a long time and because of the characters they love using it after potty time.
Ms H.
Huntsville, AL
I brought this for my friends kids. They love to use it. Don't have to tell them to was wash their hands.Plus their little hands stay soft
Brenda N.
San Diego, CA
I use it personally as an adult because I love frozen! But it also keeps my hands nice and clean, it doesn't dry out my skin when I use it
Guadalupe E.
Detroit, MI
This is a fun way to get my girls to wash their hands! This is their favorite princesses and it leaves their hand clean and smelling good!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?