BY SOFTSOAP

Chantel W.
Chantel W.
West Newton, PA
Favorite kind of hand soap to use. Smells good and doesn't leave a residue. Smell doesn't last on hands long which is a nice factor to me.
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Jackson, TN
I bought this for my daughter and its been a huge hit. She loves to use it and it really gets her hands clean even after she plays in mud.
Ms H.
Ms H.
Huntsville, AL
I brought this for my friends kids. They love to use it. Don't have to tell them to was wash their hands.Plus their little hands stay soft
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
San Diego, CA
I use it personally as an adult because I love frozen! But it also keeps my hands nice and clean, it doesn't dry out my skin when I use it
Guadalupe E.
Guadalupe E.
Detroit, MI
This is a fun way to get my girls to wash their hands! This is their favorite princesses and it leaves their hand clean and smelling good!
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
Daughter loves it. I don't like the smell. I feel like It really drys your skin out, we bought at Kmar . Was more spend there then Walmart
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bedford, TX
Love this for my toddler! It's in a fun container that makes her want to wash her hands very often. Gentle on her sensitive skin. Love it!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Fort Dodge
My daughter washes her hands all the time with this hand soap, and it does not dry out her delicate skin. She loves the Frozen bottle too!
Donna G.
Donna G.
My Grand-daughter love it. Make her wash her hands more offer than she did before. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) !!!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Palmer, TX
I love softsoap. It smells great. Kepps me clean. Doesn't dry my skin out. It met my expectations. My kids love it. Its not pricey at all.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?