BY SOFTSOAP

Jalyssa S.
Norwood, MA
As a mother of a toddler, this soap is great to have in the bathroom. Not only does it smell great and provide a gentle cleaning, it also encourages my child to wash his hands after using the bathroom. Having pictures of cartoon characters he is familiar with is a plus! The packaging is excellent.
Angela A.
Kenosha, WI
All around, this is a great product! I found out my daughter ex having reactions to antibacterial soaps and we decided to try this soap. Her irritation cleared up right away. This soap was so gentle on her skin. I was very satisfied with this product! I would definitely recommend this soap to others.
Samantha S.
Burnsville, MN
Perfect for my four year old! Hand washing time becomes fun for him! Being a mom on a budget it's very affordable and makes wash up time much simpler. This was our first time trying foam and it's a keeper. I thought it would be used quickly as kids play but it has lasted much longer than expected.
Jessica R.
Waverly, OH
My daughter is a Frozen fanatic, so when I seen this I knew I couldn't go wrong in buying it! Not only does it have her favorite characters on the front, but now she wants to wash her hands throughout the whole day and just that alone is worth me buying! It keeps her hands clean and smelling great!!
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
My kids absolutely love this soap. They are really frozen obsessed and because they are I bought them this soap and they are sure to wash their hands more often! Not only is it cleaning their hands it's teaching them good hygiene. It doesn't have harsh chemicals and leaves their skin soft and clean.
Vika S.
Perfect for hands, I absolutely love the scents! And I really like the fact that the smell lingers on my hand for a while. I like to buy these in different varieties of scents fit all of my bathroom from the dollar store. And my kids really enjoy the cute pictures and Disney characters on the package!!
Courial Q.
Anniston, AL
Like most little girls, my daughter is obsessed with Frozen. However, she's not real big on washing her hands. With Softsoap Kids, the foaming soap makes it easy for her to tell if she's missed any spots and it makes washing hands fun for her. Now she wants to wash her hands every chance she gets.
Michelle D.
Glendale, AZ
My boyfriends daughter has used this product before, and she likes it, but unfortunaly there was something wrong that gave her an allergic reaction. Although its not good for her we tried it out with her cousins and they said that they like how their hands feel. Parents i recommende you guys to buy this product. I would repurchase this brand when i have my own kids. Its really worth it. Its also very affordable.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this hand soap with my daughter in mind even though i secretly thought it was super cute myself. Not only is the outside adorable but the inside was pleasant as well. My hands felt soft afterward and clean. It was a very affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone not just kids.
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
This soap gets hands clean gently. Kids love washing their hands with Ana and Elsa, making it a breeze to get them to wash up. I even enjoy using the soap because it smells nice and looks adorable. I will definitely be a repeat buyer of this product, or at least keep the bottle and refill it.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?