BY SOFTSOAP

Kim M.
Kim M.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this hand soap for my two kids. As a mom I am trying to teach the importance of washing hands, and this soap makes it fun for the kids. I like the characters that are offered and I love how it foams. There isn't much smell to it but that doesn't bother me. I would definitely recommend if you are a parent.
Cadylee C.
Cadylee C.
Frankfort, KY
I recently purchased this product for my god daughter to use. I will have to say I didn't like the consistency of the soap. I purchased from walmart and it may have been effects of shipping. However it had a good scent for children. I normally have great luck with soft soap products but I will not be buying this again.
Tara Lynn P.
Tara Lynn P.
Moira, NY
I bought this soap of course it was entertaining to my child! He likes Olaf in frozen so I thought he would like to try it. Hey like any mother it a picture will encourage cleanliness I'm all in😀 He did in fact use it and actually inspired him to want to wash his hands more. And it works very well and has a nice scent
kaylynn p.
kaylynn p.
Duluth, GA
A fine soap for kids! It's not overly scented which is great because they don't ever want to play in it because. Frozen is everyone's favorite movie so everyone (not just kids) loved it when me and my mom picked out the frozen edition. To be honest, there is more room for creativity but no doubt I'm buying this again!
Kerrin K.
Kerrin K.
Leo, IN
This product smells great and cleanses the skin very well. After the movie came out, a family member was obsessed. It is now the only product she uses. This productd doesn't leave your skin dried out. The product could be less pricey for the amount you're getting. I would recommend this to anyone with young daughters.
Breeann V.
Breeann V.
Bryan, TX
I purchased this for my kid's restroom. My older kids said it did not clean as well as other Softsoaps. But my younger 2 loved using Frozen soap. I feel it was affordable for the amount and it did make my little ones want to wash their hands - so that is a bonus! May not repurchase since all my children did not like.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fairbury, NE
If you have kids that love Frozen, this is a great way to get them to wash their hands. In fact I always get some form of a character soft soap for the kids. The price fits into my budget and everyone comes to the table with clean hands. It doesn't dry out your hands like a normal bar of soap and again, kids love it.
Meg K.
Meg K.
My daughter felt like a big girl when i brought home her very own frozen hand soap. if i can find a product that encourages her to maintain good hygiene I'm all for it and this does it! she will remind me it's time to wash her hands. lol. it smells great and doesn't irritate her sensitive skin. two clean thumbs up.
michele H.
michele H.
South Bend, IN
My girls love this. It's easy to use, had their favorite character on it, and smells great. The cons is the usual with kids meaning it's easy for them to make a mess. It was adorable find in a typical Wal-Mart or cvs. The improvement would be the after use when it continues to drip after you release the plunger.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Softsoap is probably my favorite soap to use for my family. I am normally buying at least 2 or 3 a month. My kids love to use it(maybe a little too much at times). The cost is not to bad at all and fits right into our budget. I am completely satisfied with this product and recommend that others use it as well.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?