BY SOFTSOAP

Christopher P.
Waynesboro, GA
Great for your little ones. A good way to teach your kids the importance of hand washing. Bottle is kid sized and fits well in a little hand.
Katelyn
Aurora, IN
I got this for my daughter to make her want to wash her hands more!!! She loves it and smells great!! She washes her hands all the time now!!
Renee W.
Soft soap kids hand soap gets kids to wash their hands and have fun! My kids love using the foam because it doesn't leave any residue behind!
Crystal B.
Granbury, TX
Kids love using this hand soap with the different charters on them...it seems like they wash their hands more now then with normal soaps....
Courtney W.
Goshen, IN
Softsoap products to begin with are fabulous. And what easier way to get those little dirty fingers clean... Frozen characters on the bottle!
Laura S.
This hand soap does it's just but I found it to be drying. The scent was ok, nothing incredible, but my kids loved the Frozen themed bottle.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute , IN
Daughter loves it. I don't like the smell. I feel like It really drys your skin out, we bought at Kmar . Was more spend there then Walmart
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
My daughter LOVES this soap. Its great because it motovates her to actually wash her hands vs. not washing them with "boring old var soap".
Eliza S.
Jackson, TN
I bought this for my daughter and its been a huge hit. She loves to use it and it really gets her hands clean even after she plays in mud.
RACHAEL Z.
Northville, MI
My daughter loves this because it "freezes" the dirt right off her hands. I like it because it gets her hands absolutely clean and sanitize
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?