BY SOFTSOAP

Brittany N.
My nieces and nephews use this and they absolutely love it. Because of the frozen pictures on it it makes them actually want to wash their hands
Brittany E.
Not only does it smell good so it encourages my daughter to wash her hands, it's also a great bargain. And it has her favorite movie characters.
Shequella W.
Clinton Township, MI
Hello yes I bought this for my grandbaby,she love everything frozen so I tried it smells good and she loves the bubbles when she wash her hands
Aurora de sanjuan R.
Riverside, CA
Muy Buen producto ayuda a que los niños jueguen y sean limpios al mismo tiempo me encanta la presentacion en las que vienen imagines para niños
Liliana M.
My son really enjoys to characters on this, every time it's a chance to wash his hands. I purchase different characters and it's always a hit!
Kalo N Lina F.
Salt Lake City, UT
My kids are actually excited to wash their hands because of the cartoon characters!! They actually get mad when the grown ups use their soap!!
Paige S.
Peytona, WV
This product is a good one. It so cute to put in the kids bathroom, and it's very affordable too! The smell is so good and it lasts long time.
Renee W.
Soft soap kids hand soap gets kids to wash their hands and have fun! My kids love using the foam because it doesn't leave any residue behind!
Katelyn
Aurora, IN
I got this for my daughter to make her want to wash her hands more!!! She loves it and smells great!! She washes her hands all the time now!!
Courtney W.
Goshen, IN
Softsoap products to begin with are fabulous. And what easier way to get those little dirty fingers clean... Frozen characters on the bottle!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?