BY SOFTSOAP

Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Owasso, OK
My kids loves this soap. They are now better at washing their hands then before. And with Disney frozen princesses on it my girls now get excited
Erica H.
Erica H.
El Paso, TX
My girls love picking out the frozen hand soap bottles for their bathroom. I love buying the large refill bottle of Soft soap and refilling them.
Levia R.
Levia R.
Brandon, FL
My kids love this and especially with their favorite frozen characters I bought this at Walmart great price for it as well I definitely recommend
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love to have around our house for the kids and family members to keep I up with handwashing. I like the fact that they are antibacterial as well.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
My kids love the smell and would wash their hans more frequently. It worked great on dirt and grease. Sometimes you would have to soap up twice.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Scarsdale, NY
I loved how this hand soap was foamy. The scent was great and made my hands feel clean and smell good afterwards. Foam hand soap is my favorite.
Mayci S.
Mayci S.
Berryville
Smelt great and the kids loved it. However it left my hand feeling just a bit dry. And I felt I had to use an extra pump just to get them clean.
Tamela M.
Tamela M.
Chillicothe, OH
Gets your hands clean. has a nice smell to it. and the price is good. we typically use it all the time unless I find something else for cheaper.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
North Hills, CA
My sister loves this frozen hand soap. Has an amazing smell. I recommend it if you have little kids. They'll love to wash they're hands with it.
Selah L.
Selah L.
Hampton, VA
It's a nice soap for the younger kids in the house. Plus since all want is for the kids to have clean hands it does it's job. (I LOVE the smell)
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?