BY SOFTSOAP

Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
You cant go wrong with this hand soap! Super awesome prices and if you coupon you can get them for pratically nothing! Every scent smells amazing!
Amanda G.
Syracuse, NY
I work in a day care and we use this soap about 100 times a day lol. Great at helping to not spead germs from kid to kid and the kids love it also.
Lindsay R.
Scarsdale, NY
I loved how this hand soap was foamy. The scent was great and made my hands feel clean and smell good afterwards. Foam hand soap is my favorite.
Mayci S.
Berryville
Smelt great and the kids loved it. However it left my hand feeling just a bit dry. And I felt I had to use an extra pump just to get them clean.
Maria Z.
North Hills, CA
My sister loves this frozen hand soap. Has an amazing smell. I recommend it if you have little kids. They'll love to wash they're hands with it.
Levia R.
Brandon, FL
My kids love this and especially with their favorite frozen characters I bought this at Walmart great price for it as well I definitely recommend
Brittany E.
Not only does it smell good so it encourages my daughter to wash her hands, it's also a great bargain. And it has her favorite movie characters.
Danielle J.
Owasso, OK
My kids loves this soap. They are now better at washing their hands then before. And with Disney frozen princesses on it my girls now get excited
Tamela M.
Chillicothe, OH
Gets your hands clean. has a nice smell to it. and the price is good. we typically use it all the time unless I find something else for cheaper.
Alissa C.
Idaho Falls
My kids love the smell and would wash their hans more frequently. It worked great on dirt and grease. Sometimes you would have to soap up twice.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?