BY SOFTSOAP

Alisha C.
Laurel, MS
This is a good soap that my kids like using they use it every time the can get another bottle they love frozen an thinks it cute to use all the time
Michaela M.
Conneautville, PA
My kids adore this! What a great way to get kids to want to wash their hands. Not to mention it smells fantastic and its a great brand that I adore!
Tamara A.
El Paso, TX
It gets my kids to want to wash their hands... love the pump it doesn't break and keeps from accidents happening and they never leave a mess with it
Kianna T.
Laveen, AZ
My daughter loves this hand soap. It makes her excited every time she goes and uses this soap, she sings the songs every time she washes her hands.
Katherine H.
Pawtucket, RI
I live In a home with 4 girls that love esta and Ana this soap makes them want to wash there hands more often killing germs that can make them sick
Lyndsey A.
Fairfield, OH
My daughter loves this soap! It has a cute design for her, but very clean for me. I love the scent and feel like my hands are very clean after use.
Amanda G.
Syracuse, NY
I work in a day care and we use this soap about 100 times a day lol. Great at helping to not spead germs from kid to kid and the kids love it also.
Andretta J.
Oak Harbor, OH
My two nieces love frozen and was crazy over this. The only problem I have was that it smelled really sweet and during the summer that's not good.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
You cant go wrong with this hand soap! Super awesome prices and if you coupon you can get them for pratically nothing! Every scent smells amazing!
Esperanza H.
Fresno, CA
Love it and so do my kids they love to wash their hands now.all the kids that come to visit use it after playing out side or playing with the dog
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?