BY SOFTSOAP

Tamara A.
El Paso, TX
It gets my kids to want to wash their hands... love the pump it doesn't break and keeps from accidents happening and they never leave a mess with it
Liz A.
Pomona, CA
My little girls live this! Every time they use the restroom the design on here catches there attention and reminds them to wash every time you go :)!
Alisha C.
Laurel, MS
This is a good soap that my kids like using they use it every time the can get another bottle they love frozen an thinks it cute to use all the time
Valerie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Will definitely purchase again. Smells great & is a safe for children. Comes in a cute creative package. Hands feel soft & not dried out afterwards.
Emma Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This was perfect on my hands. They were very silly and smooth after ward. I would recommend this soap for children Bc of how gentle it is on my skin.
Michaela M.
Conneautville, PA
My kids adore this! What a great way to get kids to want to wash their hands. Not to mention it smells fantastic and its a great brand that I adore!
Kianna T.
Laveen, AZ
My daughter loves this hand soap. It makes her excited every time she goes and uses this soap, she sings the songs every time she washes her hands.
Katherine H.
Pawtucket, RI
I live In a home with 4 girls that love esta and Ana this soap makes them want to wash there hands more often killing germs that can make them sick
Andretta J.
Oak Harbor, OH
My two nieces love frozen and was crazy over this. The only problem I have was that it smelled really sweet and during the summer that's not good.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
You cant go wrong with this hand soap! Super awesome prices and if you coupon you can get them for pratically nothing! Every scent smells amazing!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?