BY SOFTSOAP

Diamond R.
My daughter loves using this soap especially since it has one of her favorite characters on it. It encourages her to wash her hands before every meal.
Trisha C.
It's a great product. It lathers well and is great and convenient for the kids ! It also has cute pictures on it of their favorite Disney characters !
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft and when the little kids visit our house for family events they always say how they like frozen soap!
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
His is so amazing! My little cousin used to hate washing her hands and water, now she loves it thanks to the packaging and she loves smelling her hands
Elizabeth P.
Statesboro, GA
Love the kids softsoap. Makes washing hands for my godson so much more fun because he loves the characters that are on the bottle. Inexpensive as well.
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
These always help my kids from getting germs and diseases it's all they will use I love my kids that's why I totally recommend this definitely 5 starsūüėČ
Lauren B.
Milan, TN
My kids love this soap and I love knowing their hands are clean. We love foaming soap! It smells great and kids love it. Available at most all stores.
Letty G.
Brownsville, TX
My kids love this product. Love the character hand soap because it makes my kids want to actually wash their hands after playing. I buy it very often.
Alisha C.
Laurel, MS
This is a good soap that my kids like using they use it every time the can get another bottle they love frozen an thinks it cute to use all the time
Emma Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This was perfect on my hands. They were very silly and smooth after ward. I would recommend this soap for children Bc of how gentle it is on my skin.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?