BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Concord, CA
My daughter loves this hand wash soaps because of the pictures and the smell. Is easy for her to use and she doesn't make a mess when she Graves some.
Renelle T.
Renelle T.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a fun and safe product to use, my kids love washing their hands when they know we have this soap, it's soft on hand and smell really nice too.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Milan, TN
My kids love this soap and I love knowing their hands are clean. We love foaming soap! It smells great and kids love it. Available at most all stores.
Trisha C.
Trisha C.
It's a great product. It lathers well and is great and convenient for the kids ! It also has cute pictures on it of their favorite Disney characters !
Maya B.
Maya B.
Feels very cleansing, however i do notice a a bit of dryness on my hands after use. very nice scent and used throughout my home, popular among friends
Steven D.
Steven D.
Wantagh, NY
Great my child loves washing their hands because the mix of frozen and foaming. And softsoap is the brand we always use so we trust it with the kids.
Emma Y.
Emma Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This was perfect on my hands. They were very silly and smooth after ward. I would recommend this soap for children Bc of how gentle it is on my skin.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Caro
I love this product but! It doesn't alyways do its job. I have a hard time getting sticky peanut butter of my thumb and pinky. Geart product otherwise.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pomona, CA
My little girls live this! Every time they use the restroom the design on here catches there attention and reminds them to wash every time you go :)!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Laurel, MS
This is a good soap that my kids like using they use it every time the can get another bottle they love frozen an thinks it cute to use all the time
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?