BY SOFTSOAP

Laura I.
Fayetteville
I like the fact that with the characters my kids want to wash their hands more often. So i don't have to fight or hear them fuzz about washing teir hands
Nikki B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I never have to remind my daughter to wash her hands with this soap !! And the foam adds an extra element of fun for her, and less drippy mess for Me !!
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
This is my go to scent for the kitchen. I love the smell of lavender, so this is perfect. it gets your hands clean while supplying a long lasting smell.
Kym K.
Greensboro, NC
My kids love the pictures on the soap bottles, it makes them want to wash their hands even more! Anything that keeps my kids hands clean is good with me!
Megan M.
Grand Cane, LA
My kids love this! It lathers really good and has a nice smell. You can really tell that it gets their hands very clean. Perfect for my 4 and 6 year old!
Tonya M.
Fargo, ND
I love this soap! My daughters love to wash Thu err hands because it has Frozen on the bottle. It leaves their little hands clean without drying them out
Renelle T.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a fun and safe product to use, my kids love washing their hands when they know we have this soap, it's soft on hand and smell really nice too.
Jennifer C.
Concord, CA
My daughter loves this hand wash soaps because of the pictures and the smell. Is easy for her to use and she doesn't make a mess when she Graves some.
Maya B.
Feels very cleansing, however i do notice a a bit of dryness on my hands after use. very nice scent and used throughout my home, popular among friends
Diamond R.
My daughter loves using this soap especially since it has one of her favorite characters on it. It encourages her to wash her hands before every meal.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?