BY SOFTSOAP

Nikki B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I never have to remind my daughter to wash her hands with this soap !! And the foam adds an extra element of fun for her, and less drippy mess for Me !!
Laura I.
Fayetteville
I like the fact that with the characters my kids want to wash their hands more often. So i don't have to fight or hear them fuzz about washing teir hands
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
This is my go to scent for the kitchen. I love the smell of lavender, so this is perfect. it gets your hands clean while supplying a long lasting smell.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
His is so amazing! My little cousin used to hate washing her hands and water, now she loves it thanks to the packaging and she loves smelling her hands
Jannessah F.
Akron, OH
These always help my kids from getting germs and diseases it's all they will use I love my kids that's why I totally recommend this definitely 5 starsūüėČ
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling soft and when the little kids visit our house for family events they always say how they like frozen soap!
Elizabeth P.
Statesboro, GA
Love the kids softsoap. Makes washing hands for my godson so much more fun because he loves the characters that are on the bottle. Inexpensive as well.
Trisha C.
It's a great product. It lathers well and is great and convenient for the kids ! It also has cute pictures on it of their favorite Disney characters !
Jennifer C.
Concord, CA
My daughter loves this hand wash soaps because of the pictures and the smell. Is easy for her to use and she doesn't make a mess when she Graves some.
Maya B.
Feels very cleansing, however i do notice a a bit of dryness on my hands after use. very nice scent and used throughout my home, popular among friends
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?