BY SOFTSOAP

Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Getting my siblings to wash their hands before meals has always been hard but when they see the characters from Frozen on the bottle, it got a lot easier.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
My girls and I love this soap. I like the variety of scents they have and packaging. I feel comfortable with my kids using it knowing it's very effective.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ruston, LA
I bought this product for my niece (because she's obsessed with Frozen) and she told me I was the best aunt in the world! So five stars for this product .
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grand Cane, LA
My kids love this! It lathers really good and has a nice smell. You can really tell that it gets their hands very clean. Perfect for my 4 and 6 year old!
Kym K.
Kym K.
Greensboro, NC
My kids love the pictures on the soap bottles, it makes them want to wash their hands even more! Anything that keeps my kids hands clean is good with me!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
My girls got this soap for Christmas. Of course the packaging is very cute, but as an adult, the soap doesn't seem to help wash off any grime from hands.
ivon o.
ivon o.
Love this hand soap. My kids loved it very much because of the characters printed. Frozen is the favorite one. Bought it at target. Meet the expectation.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Virginia Beach, VA
The bottle for this soap was hard to open. I purchased it from the dollar tree for my daughter. The smell is fun it was just difficult to get it started.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Fargo, ND
I love this soap! My daughters love to wash Thu err hands because it has Frozen on the bottle. It leaves their little hands clean without drying them out
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Clinton, MD
This soap makes it extremely fun for my daughter to wash her hands before eating. It's fun and she sings frozen songs while washing. Elsa' soap she says.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?