BY SOFTSOAP

Taylor B.
Lillington, NC
All of the little kids I know love this soap! They love the characters on it and the way it smells. I think it's a great way to get kids to wash their hands.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, OH
Soft soap frozen hand soap is great for the kids! They love it. I recommend for adults too because I like to use it as well. Puts a little fun into your day!
Laura B.
This soap smells good. It is not overly-drying of the hands. I love foaming soap because my kids rarely over-pump or spill product when washing their hands.
Evelyn M.
Minden, LA
Adorable packaging. The kids really love it. Very sweet scent that is age appropriate. The kids don't forget to wash their hands with Olaf, Anna, and Elsa!
jennifer c.
Leaves your hands feeling soft and very clean also it has a nice smell to it i get mine from walmart or any local drug store is fine n its very affordable
Jody C.
Delhi, CA
Easy to use and it feels clean after use. Its reasonably priced so anyone can afford. Kids can use easily also. I like it so they can wash up before meals.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Getting my siblings to wash their hands before meals has always been hard but when they see the characters from Frozen on the bottle, it got a lot easier.
Diamond M.
Powder Springs, GA
I keep this in my Daughters Bathroom, it smells amazing but have Elsa and Anna on it are a Plus , she probably washes her hands more than she needs too ! 😂
lillie r.
Warfield, KY
Feels soft. I like it. It was a free sample so i got it. The pros is that it feels good. the cons well it doesn't have cons unless you get it in your eyes.
Elizabeth L.
Franklin, NJ
This is a perfect for my girls to make sure they wash their hands. They love frozen and it adds an extra incentive as a reminder to always wash their hands
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?