BY SOFTSOAP

Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
My kiddos love it , had what I want clean and desinfect, Icahn find in in all the most stores like target , Walmart , is affordable and the price is just right
Nicolle D.
My daughter loves this soap and I love that they have a speak to children. Does leave my hands a bit dry but not my daughter's hands so maybe I'm just weird.
Taylor B.
Lillington, NC
All of the little kids I know love this soap! They love the characters on it and the way it smells. I think it's a great way to get kids to wash their hands.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, OH
Soft soap frozen hand soap is great for the kids! They love it. I recommend for adults too because I like to use it as well. Puts a little fun into your day!
Ariana C.
Kansas City, MO
Really enjoy this soap my children really love it. I always have to buy it for my kids every time we run out of it. Its just bad that I can't buy another lol.
Kimberly F.
Coosada, AL
Super cute! I love it, so do my niece and nephew. It smells great! I would definitely suggest buying it, it encourages kids to keep their hands super clean!
zormarie v.
Springfield, MA
My girl loves this just because of the logo but sincerely this soap it great!! When I try it You can really feel your hands cleaned up!! We loove this soap!
member-9f830725e
Vancouver, WA
Hsbdj shah dnhdba djj. Judas djdnw djdnw if we djj djdnw djdn f Christie d shushed djdjjdwjjdh f did djjc f. Djdndnnd djdn ndndijs d I know. Djdn end jdndns
Tracie M.
Rochester, NH
My grandchild loves frozen, so I bought this mostly for the bottle. But ended up loving the product. It smells good, and gets his hands clean. Great value!!
Laura B.
This soap smells good. It is not overly-drying of the hands. I love foaming soap because my kids rarely over-pump or spill product when washing their hands.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?