BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda Y.
My kids really enjoyed this product. It made washing there hand more fun because of the frozen design on the front. I loved the fact that they had clean hands.
Alida A.
My son and grandson kids love the easy to use hand soap, when they come in from playing or just before eating they rush to wash their hands without any issues.
Marie G.
I buy this soap because it looks cute sitting by the sink, it's cheap no matter where you buy it, it's easy for my four kids to use and the scents smell great!
Patricia R.
Brownsville , TX
My kiddos love it , had what I want clean and desinfect, Icahn find in in all the most stores like target , Walmart , is affordable and the price is just right
Laura B.
This soap smells good. It is not overly-drying of the hands. I love foaming soap because my kids rarely over-pump or spill product when washing their hands.
Tracie M.
Rochester, NH
My grandchild loves frozen, so I bought this mostly for the bottle. But ended up loving the product. It smells good, and gets his hands clean. Great value!!
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
My girl loves this just because of the logo but sincerely this soap it great!! When I try it You can really feel your hands cleaned up!! We loove this soap!
Taylor B.
Lillington, NC
All of the little kids I know love this soap! They love the characters on it and the way it smells. I think it's a great way to get kids to wash their hands.
Kimberly F.
Coosada, AL
Super cute! I love it, so do my niece and nephew. It smells great! I would definitely suggest buying it, it encourages kids to keep their hands super clean!
member-9f830725e
Vancouver, WA
Hsbdj shah dnhdba djj. Judas djdnw djdnw if we djj djdnw djdn f Christie d shushed djdjjdwjjdh f did djjc f. Djdndnnd djdn ndndijs d I know. Djdn end jdndns
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?