BY SOFTSOAP

Breeann V.
Bryan, TX
I purchased this for my kid's restroom. My older kids said it did not clean as well as other Softsoaps. But my younger 2 loved using Frozen soap. I feel it was affordable for the amount and it did make my little ones want to wash their hands - so that is a bonus! May not repurchase since all my children did not like.
Shelby H.
Fort Smith, AR
Wonderful smell! Never seems to be dry or drying on my hands! I'd definitely buy again.. This is my second time using the product.. I buy it from my local Walmart store.. My kids love washing their hands with the products.. So far I don't see anything needing improvement about it.. I'd definitely recommend it to others
Jade M.
Detroit, MI
Great hand soap. It doesn't dry out your hands or make them rough. I got it from dollar general it actually works awesome for it to come from a dollar store. I use it quite often especially if I want to make a good bargain. I would like for it to be a bit more moisturizing because after a few uses you will have to reapply lotion. I would definitely recommend this to everyone if you want to make a good bargain it is a good quality hand soap.
michele H.
South Bend, IN
My girls love this. It's easy to use, had their favorite character on it, and smells great. The cons is the usual with kids meaning it's easy for them to make a mess. It was adorable find in a typical Wal-Mart or cvs. The improvement would be the after use when it continues to drip after you release the plunger.
Kathleen B.
Keller, TX
My granddaughter loves to wash her hands using water only. Now she is finally allowing my to pump soap onto her little hands. I originally bought the soap because of the frozen theme and found it to be a great soap. It doesn't dry out your hands and it's gentle enough for children. It foams up and she just loves it. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. The price is wonderful and it makes cleaning little hands a breeze.
Meg K.
My daughter felt like a big girl when i brought home her very own frozen hand soap. if i can find a product that encourages her to maintain good hygiene I'm all for it and this does it! she will remind me it's time to wash her hands. lol. it smells great and doesn't irritate her sensitive skin. two clean thumbs up.
Lyn S.
This soap really helps my kids keep their hands clean and washed. It smells great and the fun characters that are on the front encourage my kids to wash their hands. I like the smells that are a little more subtle like lemongrass and springwater. Either way at least we are doing our part to keep germs at bay.
Kim C.
Pocatello, ID
My daughter loves this stuff not only does it have the Frozen characters on it but it gets her hands nice and clean and keep them smelling good it doesn't check the skin and with her having sensitive skin I have to watch everything that she uses this is not it made her break out or anything love the product
Beatrice S.
Orange, CA
I use softsoap every month. Not only for the benefits but also for the cute characters I can find for the kids. I love the smells, not only is it affordable but very beneficial. I recommend this soap to any family. I don't think it needs any improvements. I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Ivy S.
Kansas
I love this product right down to the smell and how long it lasts! This was the first time I've bought this product and I love it! I brought it thinking it wasn't going to be great but I was wrong! I'm totally satisfied with this product and would repurchase it and many more products from this company!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?