BY SOFTSOAP

Judy H.
Tulsa, OK
Can I start that I made aunt of the year with this one. I now am a repeat user of Softsoap kids products. At the amazing cost of $1.00 this one is a no-brainer. The scent is wonderful and it gets little hands clean. I will continue to purchase the Frozen hand soap and also the Hello Kitty and I will continue to be the cool aunt!
Gabriela M.
Santurce
Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap is an excellent way to incentivize kids to wash their hands before a meal or after going to the bathroom. Very foamy and with a pleasant smell, its hand pump makes it easy for my niece to use. Would recommend to parents of small children who have a hard time getting them to get clean before supper!
Katrina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I buy this soap for my daughter and she loves it! Not only is it Frozen themed, but it is so reasonably priced I can't say no. Especially during the summer, the kids come home with dirty hands. Having the Softsoap for Kids keeps their skin soft and the germs at bay. I would absolutely recommend this product to my fellow moms!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
Soft-soap has always been a staple in our house. It gets the job done no matter how messy your hand are. I purchased this from Walmart in order to make hand-washing more appealing to my younger cousins. The fact that Elsa and Anna are on the front has made hand washing more fun and less of a chore! Overall I'm very satisfied!
Susan F.
My kids love that it is frozen it adds excitment in washing your hands and it works great. you can purchase this item at and store mostly like walmart and it is afordiable and it works effectively. the only thing i do but at the same time don't like is that the package looks kiddish is a normal bathroom but is great for kids.
Elexsis G.
Springfield, MO
I bought this for my daughter's bathroom, as she loves anything to do with Frozen. We love the smell, it does smell like berries. It also leaves the hands feeling clean and moisturized. It was very affordable and overall we were very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this to others and I would definitely buy it again.
Sylvia B.
Peoria, AZ
My daughter is a freak when it comes to anything Disney so the fact that we already use Softsoap in the house it was awesome to see her actually wanting to wash her hands. Not only is it for kids but we all use it. It's just the little fun the kids get within the product. I Love the fragrance and the felling of fresh hands.
Crystal C.
Campton, KY
I have a younger brother whose in grade school & 3 neices & a nephew pre k & up in age. We always keep their soap around. They look for it themselves when they get to go shopping. They love it mostly because of the character on the bottle but it works well & as long as it keeps the kids wanting to use it I'll keep buying.
Tiara P.
Pikesville, MD
I recently purchased this soap for my daughter's bathroom. She loves that its her favorite Disney Movie Characters Elsa and Anna. The soft is foamy so she doesn't have to use a lot and the fragrance is not to strong. I sometimes use it myself because the smell is very pleasant. I would definitely buy this product again.
Cadylee C.
Frankfort, KY
I recently purchased this product for my god daughter to use. I will have to say I didn't like the consistency of the soap. I purchased from walmart and it may have been effects of shipping. However it had a good scent for children. I normally have great luck with soft soap products but I will not be buying this again.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?