BY SOFTSOAP

Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Such a fun hand washing product! It really make kids want to wash their hands. Frozen is a popular disney movie after all! Smells.good and works great! Recommend!
nayely b.
nayely b.
My kids loved it specially because of the theme but had a goid smell and would foam quickly unlike other soap really felt like it dug in to the skin to help clean
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
My girls love this! I love it for the style and scent yet my girls love long lasting bibles it creates, giving them more play time while washing those dirt mitts!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Indiantown, FL
It's frozen so that has my kids washing there hands quit a bit it's smells really good and doesn't dry them out...pretty far price at Walmart so you can go wrong
Chantel D.
Chantel D.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this for my kids,since they love Frozen. It only cost a few dollars which is good with kids since they use way to much! Over all I would buy this again.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Great soap and it smells great. Good for kids and safe as well. It's great to have for everyday use with my kids and I don't have any issues or concerns with it.
Pau D.
Pau D.
Burbank, CA
This was given to my cousins and other nephew living with us here. I love the scent and it is really recommended for kids, without comprimising skin sensitivity.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
My kids adore this soap. It's easy for them to use. The pump doesn't get stuck and it has their favorite characters! All parents should have this in their house!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Mason, MI
Love this handsoap! The scent is wonderful! The kids also love the fun design on the front.
I've purchased this one to help increase hand washing, and it worked!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Raritan, NJ
This product is so fun. It just soap, but e cause of the fun cartoon characters it really encourages the little ones to wash their hands after using the restroom
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?