BY SOFTSOAP

Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. It encouraged her to wash her hands. She also it smells so good and a bonus its got her favorite Disney characters on it.
Chantelle A.
El Paso, TX
Love the frozen packaging, makes the kids in my house be eager to wash their hands, just to be able to use the frozen soap.
It does a great job of cleaning hands, and smells really nice.
Crystal M.
Aurora, CO
The fragrance on this soap is very mild and pleasant. I enjoy using it as well as my kids. It does not dry out our hands which is great since we live in a dry climate.
Chassidy B.
Crisfield, MD
My kids and I absolutely loved the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap. They really enjoyed the characters on the front, making them want to wash their hands more (mom win).
Kiyona Y.
Jackson, MS
I used this hand soap for my kids they love the berry sent and their favorite cartoon characters on the bottle , the foam just makes less a mess and in and out routine
Laquinta A.
Sacaton, AZ
This soap smelled alright. Made my hands soft & rinsed really easily. Not to mention, my nieces love washing their hands, only because it was Frozen. Good advertisment.
Jessica H.
Pomona, CA
Softsoap is a great product. I love that the disney characters are incorporated because it encourages fussy kids to wash their hands like the characters on the bottle.
Nallely R.
My kids really like the fun character wrapper on the container. They really enjoy washing their hands and having them clean, well for at least while they last clean.
Karee W.
Naples, ID
Seriously the easiest way to get my daughter's to wash their hands. The great soap I have trusted for years to keep my family clean in cute Frozen packaging. Love it!
Elena L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is great for kids. When kids don't want to wash hands and and you put this and tell them what's on the Soap they get excited. And it's a great way to play with.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?