BY SOFTSOAP

Victoria O.
Lawndale, CA
Always fun for my daughter easy to get her to wash up sometimes I just refill the bottle so she can keep her princess soap would buy again works well even if use it
Asima R.
Dalton, GA
Love the soft soaps. They smell great and make your skin soft and cleans. Kids love to use these too because of the their favorite characters picture on the bottle.
Jasmine H.
Baltimore, MD
My kids love this and I love this for them also to keep their hands clean from germs and bacteria. It attracts them to because they love frozen. Very great product.
Melissa B.
Des Moines, IA
I keep this in the bathroom of my 4 year old. He loves washing his hands with something designed for him. It kills germs, smells delightful, and is budget friendly!
Yanci G.
My girls love this hand soap. Its super clean feeling and let the girls use proper hand cleaning while singing "let it go" with the wonderful scent left afterwards.
Erica S.
Like the foam , smells good . I really like liquid soap better but maybe kids like that foam . And it's not too expensive and I'm sure you could always find coupons
Claudia T.
Castro Valley, CA
I buy this for my daughter and she loves it especially because frozen is her favorite movie and she lives washing her hands a million times to get rid of the germs
Paytan S.
Dayton, OH
This product is great for kids ! & gosh does it smell so great ! Kids love using it because of the frozen characters and it makes washing your hands so much better
Bao Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love it! It's fun for me and especially the kiddos. We've purchased a variety of characters like Frozen and Ninja Turtles! It is easier to use because it foams up!
sarah s.
Marion, VA
My daughter loves it! I keep this on hand so she will remember to always wash her hands! I usually grab it at the Dollar General and would definitely buy it again!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?