BY SOFTSOAP

Taryn S.
Works just fine for our family and does the job and smells good! It met our expectations also I would suggest it and but it again, I buy ours from Kroger and very affordable !
Erin A.
Denver, CO
A great neat way to encourage your children to wash wash wash! You have an amazing clean scent to go along with the cleanliness you see and feel in you and your child's hands!
Jas P.
Saint Louis, MO
My kids love it ,Especially the scent .It also cause soft and smooth hands.I'll definitely buy again. I recommend to buy for your little girls especially if she loves frozen..
Ashley H.
Nashville, TN
My two year old daughter loves the movie Frozen. She saw this softsoap kids frozen hand soap at the store so I had to get it for her. She loves it and helps with hand washing.
Debrashia L.
Lakeland, FL
I brought this soap for my niece after the movie came out like it was a must have for her amongst every other frozen products and its soap so its ah plus for the both of us
Kimberly K.
Roseville, CA
I don't ever have to remind my stepdaughter to wash her hands with this product in our bathroom. It smells wonderful and she likes to lather up and wash away all the germs.
Keeyana P.
Detroit
My daughters loved the Frozen movie so that's what made me purchase this soap but the fact that it smells good was a plus for me and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Ashley V.
Orange, NJ
I got this for my baby girl a couple of days ago and she has loved it and used it non-stop since she saw it! It smells great and leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
Claudia P.
Nixa, MO
I trust this brand to be a soap that cleanses well. The Frozen design also helps my children wash more because they get to see their favorite character on the dispenser!
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. It encouraged her to wash her hands. She also it smells so good and a bonus its got her favorite Disney characters on it.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?