BY SOFTSOAP

Laura T.
Earlington, KY
The kids love the theme, plus there are other frozen bathroom products as well to go with each other. And i can always refill this bottle up, to keep the theme going.
Eichelle  F.
Perfect for bathroom soap. I love the after smaell and it lasts a long time making your hands feel fresh and soft. I am a repeat user for this soap. I will always be.
Karee W.
Naples, ID
Seriously the easiest way to get my daughter's to wash their hands. The great soap I have trusted for years to keep my family clean in cute Frozen packaging. Love it!
Pamela N.
Swampscott
I love this soap. The kids definitely reach for it because of the characters. They enjoy and want to use. Great price and great product. Smells great. Will buy again.
Nallely R.
My kids really like the fun character wrapper on the container. They really enjoy washing their hands and having them clean, well for at least while they last clean.
Kia P.
Bellevue, WA
Got this soap for my niece. She loved it. It also smells great...and as usual ylthe quality is as consistent as the low price. I always buy softsoap for that reason.
Kati M.
Broken Arrow, OK
My kids love this it is a great way to get themy to wash their hands hands. We use this all the time. The bottle can be refilled which is nice and it I'd affordable.
Elena L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is great for kids. When kids don't want to wash hands and and you put this and tell them what's on the Soap they get excited. And it's a great way to play with.
Antranique c.
Humble, TX
My kids love this product they handa be so clean and they love frozen i will be buying this again the cover so craved and it smell like fresh soap and the smell last
Jessica D.
Tampa
My children loved this soap and the frozen decal in the front they were motivated to wash their hands. When the soap became sudsy they said it was Elsa's snow magic.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?